my daughter's shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

caloriascero

Re: my daughter's shoes

Post by caloriascero »

Quise decir que me costo un gran esfuerzo porque mi cámara fotográfica es muy grande y no quería que ella me descubriese tomando una fotografía a sus pies. Por eso tenía que hacerlo sin que ella me viera.

I meant that cost me a great effort because my camera is very big and I did not want her taking a photograph discovered at his feet. Then I had to do without her seeing me.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

caloriascero wrote:Quise decir que me costo un gran esfuerzo porque mi cámara fotográfica es muy grande y no quería que ella me descubriese tomando una fotografía a sus pies. Por eso tenía que hacerlo sin que ella me viera.

I meant that cost me a great effort because my camera is very big and I did not want her taking a photograph discovered at his feet. Then I had to do without her seeing me.
You did well. Thank you.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Awesome man! We love your daughter's shoes and appreciate the effort you've gone to for our pleasure and yours. Keep cumming in her shoes and letting us know how she's been wearing them with you cum squishing around on her feet. Thanks.
Driftbox

Post by Driftbox »

oh... good.
wanna see the red one
dany_a

Post by dany_a »

MORE OF THE GOLDEN ONES :D !!!!!!!
caloriascero

Post by caloriascero »

Después de casi un año, he conseguido una foto de mi hija con las sandalias puestas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

estimado Sr. postar los pies y zapatos de tu hija puede ser dificil, respeto a tu hija, solo dejame decirte que es una bella dama, me gustan sus sandalias y sus pies, y a ti gracias por compartir, saludos.
caloriascero

Post by caloriascero »

Muchas gracias jrivera, me alegro de que te gusten las fotos. Un saludo
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

I'm feeling the White peeptoe flats and the red pumps! blow a load on those! :D
dany_a

Post by dany_a »

por favor más de las sandalias!!!

i love them so hard
please cum on them or make more photos!!!!