Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Antonb

Re: Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Post by Antonb »

A fantastic quality clip, very well filmed, all credit to "Fox and Vixen", thanks for posting. Fox guy manages to pump three times within a couple of mins to produce a huge load. i wish I could do that. The white cum contrasts beautifully with Vixens black nylons, and I love how the camera lingers over it dripping down her legs. Yummee!
Antonb

Post by Antonb »

Those are fearsome-looking shoes. I thought I am really going to enjoy this - but the guy's first spooge is his only big one - which totally misses her shoe! What a shame! But there looks like some other good clips on that page to explore.
Antonb

Post by Antonb »

Wow - those are fabulous and fearsome shoes. Wonder if I can get my partner some like that? I was looking forward to seeing this guys tribute over them - but then he totally misses with his biggest spooge. :( What a shame. But there are some other interesting looking vids on that page I shall explore.