Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

Re: Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Post by droid1959 »

I'm getting closer. Tuesday this week my mature gal treated me to a hot fuck, her in crotchless pantyhose and open toe black slingback mary jane heels. While we fucked I enjoyed her heeled feet by my face. At one point I slipped her heels off to feel her nyloned soles on my face while I pumped hard into her. She even said she likes putting her feet on my face while I fuck her. After I blasted into her, she slipped off to the bathroom. I couldn't resist and slipped my semi hard cock fully through the open toe of one shoe. She came back to bed to find me with my cock in her shoe. She took right to it, stroking me with her shoe, vigorously. I got almost close to cumming but was too worn out. But I did get to say how I want her to take control of my cock and force me to jack off in her shoe. This opened the discussion for me to say I want to jack off onto her feet and into her shoes before we go out for drinks. she likes the idea so its just a matter of time.
namah

Post by namah »

despymic

Post by despymic »

namah

Post by namah »

namah

Post by namah »