Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

EroticShoeWorship

Re: Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Post by EroticShoeWorship »

Sean & Tassity Sox
Couple 50/51
5 foot tall BBW MILF size 5 feet in heels with socks
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yes I agree!! I just want to see a hot chicks heels filled & watch her slip them on & walk around in them!! Or watch it run inside her heels....all this other stuff is crap!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yes I agree!! I just want to see a hot chicks heels filled & watch her slip them on & walk around in them!! Or watch it run inside her heels....all this other stuff is crap!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

Atlas wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:11 am Yes I agree!! I just want to see a hot chicks heels filled & watch her slip them on & walk around in them!! Or watch it run inside her heels....all this other stuff is crap!!
That's just like....your opinion dude.

Seriously though, there's many tastes and preferences out there, and that's what makes this a cool forum. Let's leave the judgement out of it and enjoy the videos. If you don't like it, don't watch it.
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:15 am Very hard. I have a buddy who loves to come on my wife's heels and flats and socks. We meet up every now and then and we'll attract loads into each other's wives shoes socks and stockings. Something about seeing my wife's feet another guy's, can you come with all over
That's is so freakin hot! I would love to watch a friend squirt all over my wife's sexy feet
Constant

Post by Constant »

I do agree with Atlas, I like to see woman's pumps get cummed in without them knowing and unknowingly stepping into it and walking in them. Sometime i love seeing cum dry in shoe with woman wearing them too... it's quite hot as they have no idea what's under their toes..

I just think those videos are typically harder to make that why we have very little of those compared with a direct shot on someone's toes... I bet whoever can create videos where woman unexpectantly wear cummy shoes would make a killing... I'm sure there's quite a few of us here.