Slipper masturbation

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slipperluver

Slipper masturbation

Post by Slipperluver »

Hello everyone. I know this site is for all the lovers of shoes and boots of all sorts but I was wondering if anyone was into slippers? Like fuzzy, furry slippers, open toe slippers, closed toe etc. Now I only come here to ask because these forums seem to be very active on a consistent basis. There are slipper groups on yahoo but they have pretty much fizzled out over the years with little to no activity. I was hoping that there may be a few here who might share a slipper fetish or maybe some people who are interested in seeing something a little different other than high heels and the like. I would be up for some slipper fun on web cam if anyone ends up being interested. I would just like to say I also share a love for high heels, flats, boots and the more worn the better : ) but I dont have any heels here to have fun with. I look forward to your responses.
pressovannye

Re: Slipper masturbation

Post by pressovannye »

When my aunt lived with us, she had a pair of pink closed-toe furry bedroom slippers with soft leather uppers. The sight of her wearing those slippers gave me some of my earliest masturbatory fantasies. I wore my aunt's slippers while masturbating although I wasn't able to cum yet. After she got married and moved out, she gave them to me. I wore her slippers to bed until they no longer fit (they were a size 5). She also had a pair of knee-length leather boots that she wore while working in her vegetable garden but she took them with her.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

mmmm they arent my favourite but I dont mind. I remember blasting a friend of mines fury boots. The inside was also furry. Problem is when the cum dried they went all spiky and it irritated her leg when she wore them. She didnt do anything about it though haha so it was all good.
Flickr coming soon...
Slipperluver

Post by Slipperluver »

So is anyone interested in seeing me on cam doing some slippers? We can set something up on cam
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Where I used to work it was about 95% women and I usually worked after hours most times so everyone would be gone. The ladies would come in in heels of course and other sexy shoes that usually hurt their feet so they'd slip into slippers, sandals or flats. I had the pick of everything. Some were those furry slippers. I'm not really into those at all but I'd blast anything I could with my loads. I'm sure those furry ones got a little crispy where the cum dried. Be so hot to see the ladies walk where my full load was. I so loved flats though. I'd usually smell and lick those and shoot my loads into sandals or slippers. The flats usually held a nice foot scent that the others don't. I wonder if any ladies noticed their insoles of their flats were clean cause some would be so crudded up with dried foot sweat and dirt. I'd lick and eat up all that for them and give them nice clean shoes to dirty up again. Good times...good times.
toesuckha

Post by toesuckha »

Hi guys.

I also have a slipper fetish posted picts of smelly slippers of women who I have come across. I am not into male feet and slippers.

RECENT EXPERIENCE

I was at my friends house and his daughter Dawn had her friend stay over the night. I first got to smelling her Ugg-like booties...they had a decent smell.

But I then saw her wearing these bootie-sock type slippers that almost seem like they could be out doors. She wore them the whole day and then the two of them decided to go out. They leave shoes by the door and the friend switched from her indoor slippers to her Uggs. Then they were off.

This girl dawn is so young and hot. Blonde on the big boned side but no fat. Hair and nails done to perfection. She seems like a voluptuous california blonde.

Well when they left everyone was in the leaving room and I left to go to the bathroom. The bathroom door is right near wear she had left her bootie slippers. My heart was pounding. I quickly bent down and picked them up and got in the bathroom. My hands were shaking as I started to turn them inside out. It was easy to turn them inide out. I really panicked that I did not have enough time. I brought the bottom inside of the insole to my face. And the aroma a sweet fruity foot smell took over my senses. I was overcome with horniness and just stuck my hand down my pants. As I pressed it against my face I could feel the indentations of her toes on my nose. The moistness rubbing on my nose and face got me so turned on. The fruity muskiness of this I mean drop dead gorgeous girl got me ready to shoot real fast.

As I felt the cum rapidly rising in my shaft, I pressed it harder in my face and started tasting it...all while thinking of the hot girl and that her foot was just removed from this slipper after being worn all day long. This just send me over the edge and I came real nasty in my pants. It was soooo hot!
QuietOne

Post by QuietOne »

This is definitely one of my weaknesses. I'm a sucker for a girl in fluffy, open-toed slippers, preferably with painted toenails. My long-time girlfriend isn't really a slipper girl, but she has several pairs, and she does let me "do my thing", which is to cum on her toes while she's wearing the slippers. Anyone else do this?
Evil777

Post by Evil777 »

I love womens slippers in fact there my favorite
suedej

Post by suedej »

Pictures anyone? :D
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
DanielleMoore

Post by DanielleMoore »

Here are some photos for you. These are photos of my blue slippers.....not sure if its what you want but I thought I would share.
_DSC0010.jpg
_DSC0009.jpg
_DSC0007.jpg
_DSC0006.jpg
I hope you enjoyed them.

Kisses
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.