Slipper masturbation

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slipperluver

Re: Slipper masturbation

Post by Slipperluver »

To suedej. Just go on. Most people are like "what the fuck" but who cares. The worst thing that happens is they click you off and it then searches another person to cam with. I get lucky every now and then. Sometimes someone can't make sense of what your doing then you have time to show them your cum...and hopefully it is a female. Theres a lot of people on their with their cocks out already. I suggest going on there on a Friday or Saturday night....more ladies ;) If your interested in camming with me just drop me a private message we can set something up.
Slipperluver

Post by Slipperluver »

Also I love going to the stores and checking out the slippers. I like checking thrift stores too cuz sometimes they have used slippers.
Slipperluver

Post by Slipperluver »

I also forgot to mention that in the past I have fucked slippers in public. Now I don't mean right out on the street. It has been in secluded areas but outside. I never could last long with the adrenaline pumping. Havent done that in a while but been thinking about it.
feet 42

Post by feet 42 »

IMG_7178.JPG
IMG_7180.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
suedej

Post by suedej »

Wow in public ! Me to ! ! :shock: :D :oops:
I never told anyone this, but i use to drive all over the country a get some lucky finds at the roadside. But one day i was using a company mini bus that was a substitute for my usual van . My company was a industrial cleaning and washroom supply company. I was travelling home from the north and felt tired so pulled into a laybye. Earlly in the day i had noticed a bag under one of the seats ,so as you do, i looked in side and found a pair of slippers!!!! Fuck me ! I got rock hard straight away. I grabed the bag and got back im the drivers seat. Mate heart was pounding. I got the slippers out, they were oldish but not in bad nic. Light pink and had closed toe, no pattern. They smelt of floor polish, so were one of the cleaners.
I had a good look round before sliding my cock inside one of the slippers. As i was in a vehicle covered in windows i was shitting it that another motorist mite see me. I think it made me harder and more turned on!. I wore the other slipper on my foot . So one on my foot and one on my cock. Fucking awesome!. Eventually i had to get going after cuming in and all over them both but before i set off i had an overwhelmingly strong erg to tear and rip them apart! So i did . Bit sticky and messy ,but it made me cum again and made me so horney?! Trouble with doing this, i exploded in my pants .Great a long drive home with sticky pants, good memorable times though !
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
denier

Post by denier »

Hi Slipperluver,
I am new to this site. I have posted some pics of an experience that may be relevant to your interests. Great site guys, glad to be on board.

Denier
jb 88302

Post by jb 88302 »

love pumping a load into a fur lined slipper
WienerDrizzle13

Post by WienerDrizzle13 »

I absolutely love slippers. My brothers girlfriend has yellow slippers. I think she knows that I have a foot fetish, but who cares. Anyway, she never let them out by the door she always brought them in the room. One day, her and my brother left and she left them at home! I was able to snatch them and explode into them. It was grand.

I really enjoy slippers. I like anything that doesn't have a backing on the shoe, so essentially like slip-ons. Also, I am starting to get into TOMS. I don't think those are slippers, but they're great!
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

i aslo love to cum in slippers i would some sliper fuck on yahoo
love to wtch
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

Im fucking some right now