First Time - My Little Sisters Shoes....

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

TPB2009

Post by TPB2009 »

Hey Malestrom - perhaps you're right. Probably not something I should be discussing on the net.

See ya guys.
shoethief

Post by shoethief »

No don't leave! A lot of people are following this thread and waiting for new photos, don't let us down!! Just ignore that guy!
kast1

shoes

Post by kast1 »

that was the greatest post ever dont stop
cumonsandals

Post by cumonsandals »

Please don't leave. There's always one or two assholes in every thread. Look how many guys are impressed and in love with Sarah and jealous of you. Keep posting please.
TPB2009

Post by TPB2009 »

I'm not 100% certain I belong here. It's encouraging to see so many people who are interested but it's a knock from just one person who doesn't seem to understand.

I'd like to say, I don't think I need any help. I think I'm just caught in a situation... if you knew the details,'Malestrom' you'd realise what's going on.

More than anything I'm upset that rather than speak to me to find out any details you've made me feel embarrassed and regret I posted anything here.

For those of you who have given me advice over the past week, i'm sorry if this is my last post, I guess I need to think.

I found this in the websites FAQ before I started posting:

Also, tastes vary widely in our topic. Some may not like your posts and are polite enough to keep it to themselves. Others may love your work and start posting one day when they feel comfortable here. Please refrain from criticizing others for any reason here. We'd like to keep this a happy place. Thanks.
stiletto-hunter

Post by stiletto-hunter »

hey TBP, i fully support you. I don't have a sister but if i had one i think i'd be in the same situation as you.
There was that one day when i was a teenager i thought i wasn't normal. It was way before the Internet so i believed only me had this obsession for stilettos. So, i had a few pairs i've collected from my friends' mothers, very nice stilettos that i still miss to this day, and i threw them away, just like that. The last pair to go was a pair i had so much fun with that they were really worn out. i remember looking at them a last time then put them deep into the rubbish just before the rubbish collection day.
I clearly remember the moment the rubbish men stopped in front of my house, i was still in bed and thinking maybe i should go back and get them but no, i decided to let them go. Somewhat i felt relieved but a few months later i was at a friend's and his mum had several stilettos that she clearly wasn't wearing anymore. It was more than temptation, i think it was stuck too deep in my brain and i took them home.

When i moved to my 1st flat to be on my own, i sent by post all my stilettos, a very vast pair of unique 4.5 and 5" from the 90's i've bought over a 5 year period. Royal Mail, screw you. They left the box not in front of my door but on the street and the box was lost. hundreds of Pounds worth of precious stilettos were lost. Don't ask me why i chose to post them it's too complicated to explain.
If interested one of the lost pairs is exactly like this one here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200412866806&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D200412866806%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1
(This pair was worn by my ex GF from the US, she'd love wearing them for me. But we broke up due to the geographical distance between us. When i saw it on Ebay, so many memories suddenly came back...)

So i was again without anything and thought oh well, maybe this time i'll try to get over my fetish. Mistake again. I started to buy some new pairs online and from a shop called The Little Shoe Box in London. I now have a good dozen pairs of stilettos. BTW i love the Cobra 5" black patent ones from Germany. Real collectors and exactly the style i like.
Yes i had a long time GF who would sometime wear them for me but she thought i was mentally sick. She'd do it only because she loved me. We're now separated and i'm on my own again. And the number of stilettos i own (bought from Ebay, etc), keeps growing...
I just now believe that's how it is so i should enjoy it to the full...
And that's what i'm doing here in this forum, share a bit of my fetish.

If you need to talk privately, pls do not hesitate to pm me.
giuseppeh

Post by giuseppeh »

Fuck that. I still cum in my sisters heels everytime I vist. I'm 33 yrs old!
fetza2001

Post by fetza2001 »

hi all...im so sad because some coments are negative....if someone doesnt like a post, just dont coment...is what i think...
i realy doesnt like low shoes and old woman shoes...and i just dont coment those topics, because this forum is to all we show our fetish...

i think all here have to get some help :D
isnt normal go out and film some girl upskirts and stilettos shoes...but i do! i know it isnt normal...some times i catch my self thinking about this while im take those clips...but what can i do? have some help...while i don go...i keep here looking for those topics im seek for.... :twisted:

keep posting...ok?

tks! just what i think...
malestrom

Post by malestrom »

First of all:

@cumonsandals

There's always one or two assholes in every thread

There are probably two.You and me.

@giuseppeh
Fuck that. I still cum in my sisters heels everytime I vist. I'm 33 yrs old!

Keep cumming my friend.

@TPB2009

You misinterpreted my words.Shoes are shoes.We love them and are not embarrassed about it.It's a fetish.What I said I really meant it.If you don't understand then I'm really sorry.

I'm not criticizing the fact that you cum in your sisters shoes.The fact is that you shouldn't have mentioned that you get aroused BY your sister.

That's totally different

More than anything I'm upset that rather than speak to me to find out any details you've made me feel embarrassed and regret I posted anything here

I wasn't the one to make you feel embarrassed.You posted it on you opening thread my friend.

What would happen if a father came in here and said he get's aroused by his daughter?

If you feel that I have insulted you then I'm really sorry but I stick to my first quotes.[/quote]
luvshoefun

Post by luvshoefun »

Hope you're ok - I've sent a pm - check your inbox