First Time - My Little Sisters Shoes....

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fanatic11

Post by fanatic11 »

pretty awesome first post...she loooks great!
dishlem

Post by dishlem »

Man, i'm sorry to hear you had a rough evening :( Hopefully no permanent damage will come of it. Glad to see you are still interested in posting though, so do hope you will stick around and keep sharing with us.
cumonsandals

Post by cumonsandals »

She clearly loves you man, and you her. Thats a special bond. Having never had a sister myself I dont understand the feelings. However, I do know that you cherish Sarah, that all you want is to protect her. You're a good guy. Standing over her small exposed feet still warm from a night of drinking and dancing in stilettos as she sleeps so quietly like a princess... tell me though that doesn't make you want to take your big-brother-cock out of your pants and rub it along her soft soles? Anoint her virgin goddess soles with your warm jizz. You'll love and protect her forever and never ask for anything in return, but this, this secret intimate moment when your cum is glistening on her soles, that is your reward for being a good guy.

Do it man, think about it, plan wisely, execute.
sfhl

Post by sfhl »

Last edited by sfhl on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
leftwing

Post by leftwing »

cumonsandals wrote:She clearly loves you man, and you her. Thats a special bond. Having never had a sister myself I dont understand the feelings. However, I do know that you cherish Sarah, that all you want is to protect her. You're a good guy. Standing over her small exposed feet still warm from a night of drinking and dancing in stilettos as she sleeps so quietly like a princess... tell me though that doesn't make you want to take your big-brother-cock out of your pants and rub it along her soft soles? Anoint her virgin goddess soles with your warm jizz. You'll love and protect her forever and never ask for anything in return, but this, this secret intimate moment when your cum is glistening on her soles, that is your reward for being a good guy.

Do it man, think about it, plan wisely, execute.

exactly what he said...in high def video, very very quickly.

:)

these are great pics man...keep goin!
TPB2009

Post by TPB2009 »

Hey guys, thanks for the support! Nothing really to report today - she's been out most of the day. Gave me a kiss on the cheek this morning to say thanks for last night. I was in heaven!

'Cumonsandals' - what you said is something I dream of. I'm trying to work out a way to coax into foot massage or something like that.

I'll be home before her tomorrow so will get to work on another set of heels. If anyone's got any suggestions just let me know (school flats are out as she'll be wearing them) and for those who asked I'll get some photo's of underwear too if possible.

Please keep commenting guys - it encourages me to share more and more.

Thanks again!
lukyhuby

keep it up

Post by lukyhuby »

your going to learn how to truly enjoy sexy heels...im happy to see you break into this..

happy heel jizzing.!!
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

You have a great selection of heels to pick from. Thank you for sharing!!
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

You poor thing... taunted by hot feet and hot shoes that you can't do anything blatant to! How I envy your torture...

She does have an excellent collection of shoes though. Originally my favorites were here school flats... they would look great with white cum on the black insoles! But my absolute favs are the black and white granny heels with the open toes... super hot heels! If it were me, I'd blow a big load inside the top and take pictures of it dripping out of the peep toe!

The next time you take any photos, could you take pics of the bottoms of the shoes so we can see how worn they are?

Thank you so much for sharing... keep it up, and have fun!
ebftlv

Post by ebftlv »

TPB2009,

Great work so far! Looking forward to more and to some underwear pictures as well! :)
Have fun!