Cumming in co-workers Aldo pumps - updated with more pics

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoetime88

Cumming in co-workers Aldo pumps - updated with more pics

Post by shoetime88 »

I'm new here and wish I had found this site sooner. I love to fuck high heel shoes and cum inside them. I have done this many times with my wifes shoes and the occasional friend or relative too. I have never thought to take photos before. At least, not before I found you guys.
I run a small firm and employ 2 women in my office. Sometimes they leave their shoes, but not very often. Couple of days ago, Judy was off work for a few days and Laura and I were looking after things ourselves. Laura usually wears really high heels - one of the reasons she got the job, and I lust after them all the time. I've only ever got to play with them 3 or 4 times as she doesn't usually change her shoes at work. Anyway, she was going out for lunch and asked if she could have a little longer as she wanted to go uptown and do some shopping. It wasn't too busy and being a nice boss I said yes. She cam back with a few bags and an Aldo shoe box. For those of you who don't know, a black cord is run through the box and this is used as a handle. She put the box into the bottom drawer of her desk, and got back to work.
I couldn't take my eyes off the drawer wondering what shoes she had bought. An hour later, she received a phonecall from her daughters school to say she had fallen and was crying for her. I said to take the rest of the day off and to go collect her and go home. She picked up her bags from beside her desk, took her carkeys from her handbag, and went to collect her daughter. The Aldo shoe box was still in the desk.
My pulse was racing, and I was starting to feel quite warm. I went over to the desk and took the box out. I managed to peel the seal away from the opening and opened up the box. Inside were a pair of brown high heels with a hiden platform. I couldn't believe my luck. I took them out and smelled the new leather. It was wonderfull. I new what I had to do.
I phoned my rep and told him I was shutting the office early as both girls were away. I closed the blinds and made sure the front and back doors were locked.
I took my camera phone out and started taking some pics of these really sexy high heels. I took my trousers and shirt off, massaged a little face cream around my dick which was getting quite hard at this time, and started to touch the shoes with my dick. Taking pictures as I went. I could only do this for a few minutes before I new I had to lie over the shoe and put my dick inside. As the shoes had never been worn it was quite firm pushing in, but the cream let me move to and fro quite easily. I stopped to take a few more pics, but my dick was telling me it was time to cum. I held the other shoe in my hand and sank my nose as far into it as I could smelling the new leather inside. It was wonderfull. As I did this my dick was moving inside the shoe quite slowly but steadily, and I new I would cum quickly. As I breathed in and out if the shoe, licking the sole as I did, I could feel my balls surging with hot shoe cum which wanted to explode into the toe of this mega sexy high heel shoe. And then I came. It was really intense. I could feel the warmth of my cum on my dick, and I could hear my cock pushing the cum around the inside of the shoe as I finished making love to this godess of a stiletto. I just lay over the shoe, my dick inside, and enjoyed the satisfaction of what I had just done. I took another couple of photos, and cleaned up leaving the shoes in the box as close to how I found them. It was literally an orgasmic experience.
I am looking forward to taking some more pics for you all and sharing my stories with you too. I hope you like the pictures I took. Sadly, many of them I couldn't use as the camera was shaking with my excitment of having sex with her shoes.
Many thanks to all of you who also post your pics and share your stories.

Last edited by shoetime88 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

WICKED MAN! i'm really feeling those heels! i see alot of gurls downtown wearing those. i'd love to get a shoejob with those! luv the shape! Great find!
lucky bastard! :roll:
heelslave

Post by heelslave »

that hot there cum who went inside her shoes,the cum gonna stay there for ever now
lolo92

Post by lolo92 »

thank's,

If yu could take somes pictures when she put her heels ...
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Lucky guy!!! Thanks for shearing! I'd love cum inside too!!! Aldo are my favorites!!! Have many of them!!!
BLK718

Post by BLK718 »

ALDO'S ARE HOT ,GOT A PAIR ON SALE FOR MY PLEASURE CHECK OUT MY POST SALE SHOE'S FOR PIC'S.THEY WERE ON SALE AND CHEAP ALSO 35.99 W/FREE SHIPPING(SINCE EXPIRED)
leftwing

Post by leftwing »

yes...hopefully you will be able to get a shot of her wearing them...that should be a great day at the office. hot pics!
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Great story! You are very lucky!!!
Big Mitso

Post by Big Mitso »

These shoes are sooo sexy.... I would have absolutely drenched these beauties... :twisted:

I know how you feel, mate... I've been in a similar situation myself, I know how arousing it can be.

I'd love to slow fark these sexy heels... every inch of them... take my time loving these beauties.... make sure that no part of 'em is unmolested and then build up to an earth shattering ejaculation and absolutely drench every inch of these beauties.... :twisted: .... putting them back in the box as is, leaving my cum to soak in them .... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
newshuz2goo

Post by newshuz2goo »

Wow, nice cum job. Would like to see a pic of you actually squirting your mess on them, that would be hot!!