My Cousin's flats with a huge load!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

never2high

My Cousin's flats with a huge load!

Post by never2high »

My cousin came round to my house the other day (you can see photos of her on a previous post of mine asking for you to cum all over her face!)and as it was a nice day, very suprising in march for england!, she had a nice short skirt on and some flat pumps. She looked so good and I knew I had to cream her shoes! She took them off wen she came in and her feet were so gorgeous i got a very hard cock straight away! We had a bbq later on and she had her feet out all day long. Every opportunity i got i rubbed my cock and licked her shoes. she had no idea that i was craving to shoot my load all over her sexy little shoes! They smelt amazing and sent my heart racing! i couldnt wait to blow my load in them.
I couldnt wait any longer, the thought of her watching her put her shoes on in front of me, with my cum all over them ws too much. Whilst she was in the bathroom i took her shoes in the computer room and covered her shoes with a huge load.

i wiped some of the cum off the outside but tried to leave as much as i could inside them. i was really nervous about getting caught but thought what the fuck! literally 2 minutes after i creamed her shoes she went home. Just watching her put her sexy feet into her cum loaded shoes was a great turn on and one i'll remember forever!
CRAZYFORFEET1

Post by CRAZYFORFEET1 »

I can´t see the pictures!!! some problem???
i´m crazyforfeet!! i love woman shoes!!!!crazyforfeetmultiply.com
sandalfan

Post by sandalfan »

Awesome story! Can you post a link for the pics?
sockwhite

Post by sockwhite »

only too bad u don't got any pics of her while she was putting them back on :) i would realy love to see her with her pretty flat shoe on :)
Nylonfoot

Post by Nylonfoot »

any chance to see the pics?
TypOG

Re: My Cousin's flats with a huge load!

Post by TypOG »

Gg
davestratford1

Re: My Cousin's flats with a huge load!

Post by davestratford1 »

Awesome shoes, quite retro now.