My sister-in-law feet n heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

XANDER

Post by XANDER »

OOHHHH SHOOT HER FEET MATE!!!!!!!!
e-mail: lil_aequitas@hotmail.com

My AVATAR is hot hey, want pics of her request what you wanna see, check those arches
shoeluver

Post by shoeluver »

Have to share a little story with you all.

This happened when my gf and I, her sister (the pics are of her feet n shoes) and a few more went on a skiing holiday last winter.

We partied alot one night, and later that night my sister-in-law got pretty drunk so she went to bed earlier and passed out.

I went inside to grab a few more beers from my bag (we shared a 4 person bedroom) and she was sleeping pretty hard.

I noticed she had her feet outside the covers so I took the opportunity that was there. It was now or never.
I kneeled at the end of her bed and licked and sucked really slowly on her big toe for a few seconds - she didn't notice at first but then she pulled her feet away (it probly tickled a little) and kept sleeping.
Her toe was covered in my saliva. I just wished it was my cum...

I had a great hardon after that and had to calm myself before going back to the party in the next room, hehe.

Anyone else have any nice kinky stories to share? :)
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

fuck mate, that is so fucking kinky.

Reminds me of, the one time my friend came over for a gathering. It happened to be the best gathering ever when she wore her black balletflats, i couldnt take my eyes off her feet as she kept dangling in front of me. Later that evening, it became pretty dark, she asked me to drop her after everyone has left and i refused cause i knew that i had to have my way with her feet and shoes "IM A BIG DICK I KNOW" i refused so she had to sleep over. Anyway being the gentleman i am i allowed her to crash on my bed...Later after 2 hours or so i could hear she was fast asleep not even my dick slapping her head could wake her up. Anyhow's the duvet i covered her with, i removed slowly from her feet as her shoes were not too far as well. As i kneel on the floor with my pants down and cock in her balletflats and softly kissing her arches. the more excited i got the harder i pumped her flats "AMAZING SHE FELT NOTHING" therafter as i am on the verge of a fucking huge orgasm, not even 2 seconds later i orgasmed all the way in those sexy flats and rubbed my nice and wet juicy cock over her arches, and still felt nothing. The next morning she woke up and there was white marks on her foot (MY CUM) and to my amazement she said nothing.

QUESTION:
Do you guys think she knows?

I wanna upload pics of her feet but it keeps giving me an error message.

My AVATAR is hot hey, want pics of her request what you wanna see, check those arches
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

XANDER wrote:fark mate, that is so farginn kinky.

Reminds me of, the one time my friend came over for a gathering. It happened to be the best gathering ever when she wore her black balletflats, i couldnt take my eyes off her feet as she kept dangling in front of me. Later that evening, it became pretty dark, she asked me to drop her after everyone has left and i refused cause i knew that i had to have my way with her feet and shoes "IM A BIG DICK I KNOW" i refused so she had to sleep over. Anyway being the gentleman i am i allowed her to crash on my bed...Later after 2 hours or so i could hear she was fast asleep not even my dick slapping her head could wake her up. Anyhow's the duvet i covered her with, i removed slowly from her feet as her shoes were not too far as well. As i kneel on the floor with my pants down and cock in her balletflats and softly kissing her arches. the more excited i got the harder i pumped her flats "AMAZING SHE FELT NOTHING" therafter as i am on the verge of a farginn huge orgasm, not even 2 seconds later i orgasmed all the way in those sexy flats and rubbed my nice and wet juicy cock over her arches, and still felt nothing. The next morning she woke up and there was white marks on her foot (MY CUM) and to my amazement she said nothing.

QUESTION:

The pictures are probably too big. I always have to use MS Picture editor to resize them so the file size is 300K or less.
looze

Post by looze »

fuck them haaaaaaaaaaaaard!
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

shrimper wrote:
XANDER wrote:fark mate, that is so farginn kinky.

Reminds me of, the one time my friend came over for a gathering. It happened to be the best gathering ever when she wore her black balletflats, i couldnt take my eyes off her feet as she kept dangling in front of me. Later that evening, it became pretty dark, she asked me to drop her after everyone has left and i refused cause i knew that i had to have my way with her feet and shoes "IM A BIG DICK I KNOW" i refused so she had to sleep over. Anyway being the gentleman i am i allowed her to crash on my bed...Later after 2 hours or so i could hear she was fast asleep not even my dick slapping her head could wake her up. Anyhow's the duvet i covered her with, i removed slowly from her feet as her shoes were not too far as well. As i kneel on the floor with my pants down and cock in her balletflats and softly kissing her arches. the more excited i got the harder i pumped her flats "AMAZING SHE FELT NOTHING" therafter as i am on the verge of a farginn huge orgasm, not even 2 seconds later i orgasmed all the way in those sexy flats and rubbed my nice and wet juicy cock over her arches, and still felt nothing. The next morning she woke up and there was white marks on her foot (MY CUM) and to my amazement she said nothing.

QUESTION:

The pictures are probably too big. I always have to use MS Picture editor to resize them so the file size is 300K or less.

HEY SHRIMPER NA ITS NOT THERE WAS AN ISSUE WITH ME GETTING THE NEW FORUM PAGE OR SOMETHING BUT ANYWAYS SEEMS TO BE WORKING NOW, hey guys would you do these heels?

THIS ONE MAKES ME FUCKING HARD.

MAKES ME DOUBLE AS HARD.

BigMach

Post by BigMach »

WOW great thread and great stories! I still want to see the black shoes in the begining covered with a load!
****BigMach****
Heels yeah!!