A cool game: Show off your closet :)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoebusiness

Re: A cool game: Show off your closet :)

Post by shoebusiness »

Delete duplicate post
Last edited by shoebusiness on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoebusiness

Post by shoebusiness »

We're new to the site, and saw this thread...thought it would be the perfect way to introduce ourselves. I have a lifelong high heel fetish (licking, kissing, sniffing, fucking, cumming in...but not wearing). My wife (a very attractive late 30's blonde 5'7" tall, 135 lbs.) is a real estate agent who wears heels daily. I don't mean conservative 2" or 3" heels...5" to 7" stilettos. She loves Louboutin, Gianmarco Lorenzi, Icone, Loribu, BEBE, Guess, Aldo, and Bakers. She has almost 200 pairs of stilettos that get worn all the time. She also has her "archives" as I like to call them...shoes from her past. These are no longer in her closet (she keeps them in plastic tubs in the basement). Lots of old Wild Pair 5" stilettos and other classics from the 80's and 90's. Attached you will find pictures of her closet...hope you enjoy looking around, I know I do!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fefe37

Post by fefe37 »

incredibly. heaven on earth
fredwolf

Post by fredwolf »

My god, there is enough shoes in there to have fun for the next 10 years!!!!

You are so lucky! I would do anything to be in that closet!

Does she knows about your fetish? And about this website?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Damn....thats the freakin hottest collection Ive seen on here yet, just beautiful, love to chat more, send a pm if you're interested. My girls a dedicated, high heels to work 5 days a week girl, as well, love it!
WetHeels

Post by WetHeels »

This is collection my ex-wife had. My present wife has only few highheels so nothing relly to share from present days but here is pics from my past.
kh-02.jpg
ek-01.jpg
roikut05.jpg
roikut06.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WetHeels
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

My wife's shoes (some of them).
Shoes02.jpg
Shoes01.jpg
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow, she has great taste. I know I would choose my real estate agent by the hotness of her heels.
Everything's in the MLS anyway and the hottest agent deserves the commission.
HotAC

Re:

Post by HotAC »

Kirsten wrote:Cool game: here's my boots collection...

:P
Your Boots gives me "Serious Wood"........Love them all.
40 Year Old Male / 2 Kids / Cottage / Major Heel Fetish / Pleaser-Funtasma Heels / Stilettos
hiheelluver

Post by hiheelluver »

shoebusiness wrote:We're new to the site, and saw this thread...thought it would be the perfect way to introduce ourselves. I have a lifelong high heel fetish (licking, kissing, sniffing, fucking, cumming in...but not wearing). My wife (a very attractive late 30's blonde 5'7" tall, 135 lbs.) is a real estate agent who wears heels daily. I don't mean conservative 2" or 3" heels...5" to 7" stilettos. She loves Louboutin, Gianmarco Lorenzi, Icone, Loribu, BEBE, Guess, Aldo, and Bakers. She has almost 200 pairs of stilettos that get worn all the time. She also has her "archives" as I like to call them...shoes from her past. These are no longer in her closet (she keeps them in plastic tubs in the basement). Lots of old Wild Pair 5" stilettos and other classics from the 80's and 90's. Attached you will find pictures of her closet...hope you enjoy looking around, I know I do!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG are you kidding me... this is fort knox of heels and they are alll worn........ wow............................. i would rent her closet just to be able to go in and unload until my dick got sore...... man... i see why she probably does good in real estate,,, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :P :mrgreen: