daughter's shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

capo

Post by capo »

MY DAUGHTER HAS RETURNED WITH A NEW PURCHASE...HIGH HEELS SHOES OBVIOUSLY...SHE HAS PUT HER IN HER ROOM...NOW, SHE IS IN THE HOUSE...HOW CAN I DO?....YOU THING YOU WOULD DO?...
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
well i can say you: she know what you do. dry cum is very sticky. when she wear the shoes with your dry cum the farm foot make them like soap. sticky soap. and the smell is also not very funny.
she know it!!
heelburner1
lcfnm

Post by lcfnm »

Show us the shoes man!!!
bundon417

Post by bundon417 »

yes we'll se some pictures !
women should wear boots anytime, anywhere
capo

Post by capo »

I HAVE THIS ERROR MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD PHOTO:

Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/whh/public_html/upload.php on line 50

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/whh/public_html/upload.php:50) in /home/whh/public_html/upload.php on line 51

Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/whh/public_html/upload.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/whh/public_html/upload.php:50) in /home/whh/public_html/upload.php on line 75

WHAT CAN I DO?

ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE?
capo

Post by capo »

I HAVE NEW PICSS BUT I DON'T SUCCEED IN SENDING HER...
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

This error occur when the picture you want to send, the size is exceed. If you send directly pictures taken from your camera, due to a size limitation, the uploader will block the transfert. You need to resize them with an utility like Emco Picture Resizer.

capo wrote:I HAVE THIS ERROR MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD PHOTO:

Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/whh/public_html/upload.php on line 50

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/whh/public_html/upload.php:50) in /home/whh/public_html/upload.php on line 51

Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/whh/public_html/upload.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/whh/public_html/upload.php:50) in /home/whh/public_html/upload.php on line 75

WHAT CAN I DO?

ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE?
LP&G
shoeluver

Post by shoeluver »

Yes, image is too big.
Open in any program, resize image until you are under the 400kb limit.

Voila!
halbblah

Post by halbblah »

capo wrote:EXCUSE ME, THESE ARE MY DAUGHTER'S SHOES, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

ARE THESE DISGUSTING?

any news here ? weren't you able to solve the upload problems ?
lcfnm

Post by lcfnm »

They could only be nicer with her foot in it!