Shoe sex tip

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShineyPatent

Shoe sex tip

Post by ShineyPatent »

Most of you here have probably already figured this out but I thought I would put it out there anyway. When you are having sex with a shoe or sandal, let a little urine out and provides amazing lubrication with the leather. Don't ask me why but I've been doing it since I was a teenager. My girlfriend gave me one of her old sandals and I must have done the thing over 400 times. Any other tips please post.
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

It's best to remove your underware :D

Masturbation in a shoe store is frowned upon :lol:
Newbie2448

Post by Newbie2448 »

Never do it wilsht pisses and in the dark with stilletoes. I shant go into why, but just trust me on that!
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

Doesn't the pee get absorbed into the leather? I would guess that after awhile it would ferment and start to smell bad.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

I can remember pissing inmy sister's shoes when I was about six or seven years old. When I started passing semem I stopped with the piss. That is not a desire of mine and it will stink after a while.
ShineyPatent

Post by ShineyPatent »

I don't know about the shoe store thing???

That is why you use and old shoe.
Richie

Post by Richie »

I always liked to pee in the shoe before fucking it :-)