Which do you like to DO...More Often..Left or Right Heels?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Which do you like to DO...Left Or Right Heels?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:33 pm

Left Heel
15%
Right Heel
41%
Both Heels
43%

Total votes: 46

HeelConfiscator

Post by HeelConfiscator »

No, I just have enjoyed the right shoe ever since I started this years ago.
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Either will do, but I usually start with the left pump - don't really know why.

I like to give the pump a good soaking in warm water to make it nice and soft so it conforms nicely around my hard dick.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by pumpjob on Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Why are pumps called pumps? Image
charlie50

give me your left,give me your left

Post by charlie50 »

boy ive never thought myself as being a righty or lefty from this point of view.....how about this FARK EM BOTH....yessss....charlie... :oops:
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

I FIND I USE THE LEFT SHOE MOST OF THE TIME! I LIKE TO LOOK AT ONE AND PUMP THE OTHER!
Booty100

Post by Booty100 »

I always do the right hand one. It always seems to fit better!
MadAboutShoes

Post by MadAboutShoes »

This is a great question and one that I, believe it or not, have thought about before. I prefer the right shoe. I always have ever since I started doing this. What I think is interesting is why do we seem to prefer one over the other and for what things?

I agree with the people that said I'd do either but if given the choice I'll take the right one, always. I also am on board with using one shoe for farking and the other for sniffing, kissing, licking, sucking and all that. One person said that they prefer the right shoe because they have a pedal pumping fetish and it's the one used for that, at least in the US. Another person said that the right shoe usually seemed to be more worn. Well that stands to reason if it's the one used in driving. As for fitting better or being more comfortable, which do you mean? Is it easier to hold on to or does it fit better on your dick? I'd guess that it fits better in your hand. I think it does in mine.

All this leads me to believe that for most people with this fetish the determining factor is weather you are right or left handed. I myself am right handed and prefer the right shoe. I noticed that most people prefered the right shoe and most people are right handed.

I know this is a slip-shot conclusion based on way to little info but it just makes sense to me. What do you guys think?

ps I also loved the pumps in the pics. I'd love to have my way with them.

pps I love these types of questions. How about you guys? I can think of a few more thought provoking questions and I'm sure others have more too.
MadAboutShoes
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

I like to look and sniff. So the side that has the most wear and tear or the side that has scent, I usually look and sniff that side. And I play with the other side.

Sometime its left, other time its right.
Scuffy
Crueldestiny

Post by Crueldestiny »

I always use the left pump. It fits better to my click. For me it has nothing to do whether I am a lefty or right hand.