im gone

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hey Kay....as pumpmaniac said please dont be to hasty or harsh with us, its been fantastic having you aboard!!

Everyone here has different tastes and style but I'm sure everyone has appreciated your posts.......me especially.

You are a beautiful young women and we love having you here and contributing your experiences.

Thanks so much!
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

1. Look at the section and rethink what you've said
2. See pumpmaniacs posting
3. Do you want a scenario where you only get to hear "oh, you are so beautiful.
Oh, such a wonderful choice of shoes. Oh, you are just perfect." ?
Must be pretty boring... compliments getting inane and losing authencity
by the time, if this is all you receive.
This was just my honest opinion and it was not offensive, if you can't
deal with it, you need to learn, because everyone receives critics in
life. It's up to you to getting touched by it, ignorantly blogging it and
run crying away or measureing how the critics is to rate and seeing
it in a bigger context... but you're young, that's okay...
I also couldn't handle when I was a teen, but now with my 23 years *ahem* ...

PS:
I like the fact that your became an active member of this forum,
but I don't give a fuck, if you leave us huffyly, or not, because
I have a real life - it wouldn't harm me, at all. So it's up to you if
you become easy-going and just having a good time here, or not :) ...
Newbie2448

Post by Newbie2448 »

Just leave her alone, you are very much out of order now. it is not fair to have sucha big go at somebody like this. Get your head out of your arse please. stop being such a bully!
saito10

Post by saito10 »

man layoff :evil: if u dont have anything nice to say dont post it knob!!
Kay

Post by Kay »

Well Jeremy, if you dont seem to care... why do you put your input and comment my every single post...? I probably shouldn't of posted at all because its very demanding. but i'm done now so the controversy is over with. I thought you guys wanted to see shoes and feet... thats all..
highheelsfan

Post by highheelsfan »

pumpmaniac wrote:Hi Kay
Cool down, don't be angry with us, please :cry:
Everyone in these forums here is different; we have sooooo many different fetish styles here. And every person has his own dream!
Every picture of you, legs, feet, toes, shoes will find his special fan!
And if you check the posts, everytime someone is asking to do this or that, this is the normal behaviour here. But every question about producing pictures is friendly and full of hope!
The target is to get positive emotions, the more, the better! And we are really all happy to have you with us, because for many of us you give these emotions we love. We need you here Kay! :P :P :P
Have a nice weekend :D

I am also the same opinion. We need you here urgently!!!
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

Kay wrote:Well Jeremy, if you dont seem to care... why do you put your input and comment my every single post...?

Why ? Because I felt so. I didn't think much of it, but just did so... but
don't worry, I didn't have an eye for you, it was just chance...
I notice that you seem to be hurt and angry with me, but looking at
the cause of it, it's just sooo childish...

Kay wrote:I probably shouldn't of posted at all because its very demanding. but i'm done now so the controversy is over with. I thought you guys wanted to see shoes and feet... thats all..

*roll eyes*

I'm already anticipating a great headline for newspapers:

"Girl left shoe fetish community, because one of them didn't like one of her shoes" ...
Kay

Post by Kay »

Give me a break.... I don't care if you didn't like my shoes or not.. they are MY shoes...

The fact of the matter is... this site is not about critisism (which you did quite abit. giving me fashion advice :S) This site is about acceptance of everyone. I was open to hearing everyones requests and opinions, infact i even asked for it. You've bin giving me a hard time from the beginning... i tried to let it slide but its annoying. If you dont like a picture keep it to yourself.. you dont have to post "these shoes do nothing for me" or whatever you posted. I dont want to see it. Do you think that makes me want to keep posting? :S

but what evs.. You can have this forum Jeremy
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hey Kay,.......dont let the opinion of one or two tossers on here put you off......you can bet that the other 99.9% of us have really enjoyed your posts and having you involved here on the forum.

......maybe certain individuals have been rejected by women once to often.....or were just pushed round in the playground a bit much, who knows....but dont let their opinions reflect on the rest of us!!
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

How comes it doesn't surprise me I have to explain a North American how democratic structures work ? :roll:
This is a public forum. Forums are places where people come together for change of view and discussions.
This implies mutural, minimal respect for the position of the counterpart. Indeed it may seem contrary
to interact with a counterpart, who has a complete different view, and at the same time bring up something like
acceptance for his position, but one should rather understand this point as NOT forbidding the other
side it's view and representation of such.
From this point of view discussing is rather like advertising for one's own view and bringing the neutral
audience to take your view instead of the other views... but what you'd like do is not part of a forum
culture. What you are looking for is a place for self-adulation.
Ah, by the way, I don't let me shut up by you, honey... of course ;x ...