How many womens shoes have you cum in?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

toes

Re: How many womens shoes have you cum in?

Post by toes »

Well I have a little over 50 that I can count. This includes my ex, my current gf, her sisters, a lot of cousins and sneaking into relatives.
morefun91

Post by morefun91 »

of the ones i can remember are 10
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

The plane was a crazy episode!

I noticed the girl was sitting in front of me after take off... it was a flight from Las Vegas to Atlanta. About midway through the flight my seat neighbor, a 50 year old woman who didn't have sexy shoes that I remember, was asleep. I had my shoes off and I was messing around under the seat in front of me. I felt her shoes under the seat so I dragged them under the seat and got a hold of them.

Pretty much everyone was asleep, so I figured I had a great chance. Her shoes just had a canvas smell... no foot odor, but I still wanted to blast her shoe. So i put my coat over my lap and quickly went to work on those shoes. I blew a good size load in one and used a napkin to spread and wipe it up. I transferred some to the other shoe and evenly spread it all so it wasn't too sticky but enough to leave my mark!

I slid them back under the seat and relaxed the rest of the flight!

After landing, she put her shoes on and didn't even notice my cum hugging her feet. I saw her walking through the terminal later with her feet further marinating in my spread out cum.

A very awesome experience indeed!
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

I've done hundreds. I started at school, would nip out of class and into the girls changing rooms when they were in P.E and fuck and cum their shoes.... Can't remember how many girls were walking around school with my cum in their shoes. Have been doing any girls shoes I could get my hands on since... I'm 37 now so I have probably managed over 1,000 different peoples shoes.... Buy loads off eBay too, so could be even more!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Probably over a 1000, including 25 pairs of louboutin, and of course I have had hundreds up my ass, wanna see pics??
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

I haven't taken the time to tally yet, but I believe it's in the 150-200 range.
shoewanker123

Post by shoewanker123 »

I've done 5 different girls shoes but have smashed them probs over 150 times
hlpoh

Post by hlpoh »

I have cummed in two womens shoes.

I put my cum in an older woman's sneakers I didnt know. She was visiting my girlfriends at the time. My girlfriend was entertaining her downstairs. So, I was upstairs and cummed in a plastic bag. I brought the cum fulled bag downsatirs and poured it into the womans sneakers. She was wearing socks with the sneakers, so I just left it. She didn't notice.

After my girlfriend broke up with me, she naively invited me over to her house to help her get ready for a job interview. She knew I cummed in shoes in the past (I elaborately fibbed to her about this). But while she was in the shower, I put a load into her white sketchers mary janes. The ones with the strap. They were dirty and I teased her about the smell in the past. There was enough cum put in each shoe. Most landed in the arch part, and I spread it into the toes area of both shoes. I carefully put the shoes back into the exact position they were in before I cummed them. Didnt clean them at all. She always wore them with white ankle socks. I never saw her in them, but I am sure she wore them afterwards, looking cute as anything.
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

17 women that i can think of off the top of my head, i dont know how different pairs of shoes i have fucked and cumed, some i cleaned out so they wouldnt know and a lot i didnt cleaned so they would know i did it!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

schoolshoes1 wrote:I've done hundreds. I started at school, would nip out of class and into the girls changing rooms when they were in P.E and fuck and cum their shoes.... Can't remember how many girls were walking around school with my cum in their shoes. Have been doing any girls shoes I could get my hands on since... I'm 37 now so I have probably managed over 1,000 different peoples shoes.... Buy loads off eBay too, so could be even more!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Sir....i salute you, truly awesome :)