How many womens shoes have you cum in?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoemanuk2000

How many womens shoes have you cum in?

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

I decided to count up how many friends, relatives and work mates shoes I have cum in.

I have got a total of 58 women who I have left cum in their shoes.

Many times I let it dry to see their reaction. My wife says that dried cum is slippy when it gets warm, almost feels like grease in the shoe.

How many womens shoes have you guys had your way with?
ALoverofHeels

Post by ALoverofHeels »

my count so far is three, two of them had beautiful feet in there heels and one did not.
pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

Well...let's total this all up, eh?

So there are eight women who have received loads in their shoes from me. I also worked in the theatre department in high school and came in about thirty pairs of stage heels which were part of the wardrobe dept. Those had to be the best! Nice, well-worn heels and the thought of any number of women I had seen wearing any particular pair!

So, 8 known + 30+ communal = a lifetime of fun!
geordiebloke

Post by geordiebloke »

Only 1 woman gets my load in her shoes and thats my mother -in -law ,shes got loads of heels and sandals. i love it when she goes up to bed and i'm alone downstairs filling her heels and slingbacks.

great seeing her wearing them,i always clean them up afterwards as i havent got the balls to leave my cum to dry in them :oops: :lol:

mmmmmmmmm

t
Keep The Faith
milanko

geordieblock

Post by milanko »

Try to leave the cum iside them sometime and see her reaction the next day... and see what will she do. Maybe she will find that as a "turn on" thing and then you can tell her about your secret love.... It might turn on that she will beg you for cumming in her high heels the day before she goes to work.... because she will feel horny the next day in her work when she walk in the shoes that you have cummed for her.... Will you do that anytime soon? Try it man!!!
cute 27 male who love fark and cum loads in high heel stiletto mules and wooden marabou high heel mules. Email me on milanko666@yahoo.com
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

My account stops at about 40 women. :cry:
It was always fun for the girls and for me :lol: :lol: :lol:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Almost 50.

And yes, dried cum gets sticky and smelly. There's no way a women could not tell if you don't clean up.
Mary Jane

Post by Mary Jane »

Heelfucker is right guys. If you leave a load in a pair of shoes and it dries. Maybe an hour after she shoe puts them on, her feet are going to be sticky and start to smell. By the end of a 8 hour work day plus travel time, she is going to be pissed. I was. I had a all day meeting and stinky feet.

Do it to a pair of YOUR shoes some weekend. You will get the point.

MJG
saito10

lol

Post by saito10 »

that just makes me wanna do it more lol does it smell bad ?

Mary Jane wrote:Heelfucker is right guys. If you leave a load in a pair of shoes and it dries. Maybe an hour after she shoe puts them on, her feet are going to be sticky and start to smell. By the end of a 8 hour work day plus travel time, she is going to be pissed. I was. I had a all day meeting and stinky feet.

Do it to a pair of YOUR shoes some weekend. You will get the point.

MJG
kishoes

Post by kishoes »

That's a bit of a revelation there MJG, when I leave it to dry, it's my wife's shoes, and she's either wearing them at the time, or doesn't mind when she puts them on later. I have been lucky and had goirlfriends before who also indulged me, and I let it dry sometimes, and occasionally i'd steal a chance with a coworker's or a friend's shoes...I'd wipe up at least most of it those times. Anyways... to the question... I'd guess a dozen (12) or so different women. Ofcourse as often as I can, so some of them countless times :D I love work shoes!