New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

supercheap454

Re: New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Post by supercheap454 »

Omg this is literally heaven!!!

Great job, love the way youre treating them!! Please keep us all updated after many loads ;)
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

shoelover69 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:08 pm
supercheap454 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:40 pm Omg man this is epic!!! Well done!!

Shes loving your sperm!! Keep at it!!! Dont ever wipe up!
Haha. To be honest i dont think she even know its cum shes steping in. By the time she gets to work, the cum in the heels has dried so to her if may just feel like nothing but i bet when her left foot starts heating up, i think she would feel the cum between her toes. :D

Here is an update, i am not cleaning up, i just make a big load around the toe box and let it dry.

Image Image Image Image

Yasser, thank you!...looks like the toeprints in the left shoe are cumming along nicely lol...although I always made sure to fill both shoes evenly as not to arouse suspicion of why only the left shoe is sticky.

Please checkout my profile and old posts
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

shoelover69 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:16 pm
FootFreak wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:35 pm Fill them up repeatedly and let's watch the dried cum build up!
Oh i am, i like seeing the cum dry and hopefully her wearing them the next day not having a clue that she is walking around the office with cum filled shoes. Only to have her leave them behind and seeing the toe marks of smeared cum. Ill try to take a photo of her wearing them but most of the time, she isnt in her office when i pass by. Always in meetings or out on a call.

Here are more updates of loads being left on the left heel. I leave the other heel alone so i can smell her feet aroma while i load her left heel :D :shock:

Image Image Image

Please take close up pics of deep in the toebox as the cum typically builds up and outlines the toeprints, especially when worn barefoot....do you know if they are worn barefoot??
Socklover939495

Post by Socklover939495 »

What a great thread! You are so lucky! I can imagine your whole body shaking while loading her beautiful heels. Are you confident enough for the socks now? Would love to see that! Keep on man!

Greetings
kunockskneecaps

Post by kunockskneecaps »

So hot, does she leave anything else as well?
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

shoelover69 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:16 pm
FootFreak wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:35 pm Fill them up repeatedly and let's watch the dried cum build up!
Oh i am, i like seeing the cum dry and hopefully her wearing them the next day not having a clue that she is walking around the office with cum filled shoes. Only to have her leave them behind and seeing the toe marks of smeared cum. Ill try to take a photo of her wearing them but most of the time, she isnt in her office when i pass by. Always in meetings or out on a call.

Here are more updates of loads being left on the left heel. I leave the other heel alone so i can smell her feet aroma while i load her left heel :D :shock:

Image Image Image
any updates?
Viari

Post by Viari »

shoelover69 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:52 pm
wifey-heels wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:42 pm OH MY!!!! Those are attention grabbers for sure! I’d be half tempted to buy her replacements so those didn’t go to waste!
Its crazy to see how much she wore her flats. Ended up leaving a load on the white pair and didn’t bother cleaning it up. :shock:
Do you think she will ever notice?

Please, cum inside the Black ones too, how do they smell?
patentschoolshoes

Post by patentschoolshoes »

Amazing
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

kunockskneecaps wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:48 am So hot, does she leave anything else as well?
Update, unfortunately she didnt leave her black heels lately. Im not sure if she noticed all the cum dumps on the left heel but with all the foot gunk, i dont think she would notice and wipe it off…

I noticed her co worker that sits next to her has left her work flats, and my god, ive been waiting for this young brunette to leave her work shoes behind and today has been the day. Look at how well worn these flats been, they have been used for 8 hours plus a day standing anc walking around. The smell is nice, a mix up foot sweat and her perfume. Such a good mix. Do you think aldo flats hold up a good scent over time? She has used these for only 1 month :shock: and they are beyond used. I will leave a nice load on the left shoe. :wink: I hope she doesn't noticed.

Image Image Image Image
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

Do you think the young brunette would notice this much of a load on her left shoe? I made sure to move it around and leave it deep inside the toe area :shock: :shock:

Image Image Image