New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoelover69

Re: New office trend, heels being left behind

Post by shoelover69 »

SirRye wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:39 am
shoelover69 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:36 pm Finally left my load inside the left heel, I wonder if she will notice them after a few uses. I will post updates, i want to cum inside her work flats if she leave those behind, what do you think? :wink:

Image Image Image
This thread is dead? we need updates about the girl and her shoes
Sorry i havent been posting about the first black heels because she hasnt left them behind lately but GUESSS WHAT HAPPEN, she left them and WoW. She didnt even bother cleaning up the left shoe when i made several loads in them. They even gotten even more used than the first time i ever seen them and took pictures of. (If you go back to page 1 on this thread, you can see how much she has worn them over the months) and all that dried up cum is a nice look on the left shoe. I think i am ready to leave more loads, on the same pair since she is leaving them behind again. :shock: :shock: :D What do you think?

Image Image Image
supercheap454

Re: New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Post by supercheap454 »

Omg man this is epic!!! Well done!!

Shes loving your sperm!! Keep at it!!! Dont ever wipe up!
SirRye

Re: New office trend, heels being left behind

Post by SirRye »

shoelover69 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:03 pm
SirRye wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:39 am
shoelover69 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:36 pm Finally left my load inside the left heel, I wonder if she will notice them after a few uses. I will post updates, i want to cum inside her work flats if she leave those behind, what do you think? :wink:

Image Image Image
This thread is dead? we need updates about the girl and her shoes
Sorry i havent been posting about the first black heels because she hasnt left them behind lately but GUESSS WHAT HAPPEN, she left them and WoW. She didnt even bother cleaning up the left shoe when i made several loads in them. They even gotten even more used than the first time i ever seen them and took pictures of. (If you go back to page 1 on this thread, you can see how much she has worn them over the months) and all that dried up cum is a nice look on the left shoe. I think i am ready to leave more loads, on the same pair since she is leaving them behind again. :shock: :shock: :D What do you think?

Image Image Image
That's means she really like her shoes filled with cum.
She want to fill her shoes everyday and no cleaning.
please share photos or videos of the owner while using her favorite black shoes
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Fill them up repeatedly and let's watch the dried cum build up!
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

supercheap454 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:40 pm Omg man this is epic!!! Well done!!

Shes loving your sperm!! Keep at it!!! Dont ever wipe up!
Haha. To be honest i dont think she even know its cum shes steping in. By the time she gets to work, the cum in the heels has dried so to her if may just feel like nothing but i bet when her left foot starts heating up, i think she would feel the cum between her toes. :D

Here is an update, i am not cleaning up, i just make a big load around the toe box and let it dry.

Image Image Image Image
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

FootFreak wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:35 pm Fill them up repeatedly and let's watch the dried cum build up!
Oh i am, i like seeing the cum dry and hopefully her wearing them the next day not having a clue that she is walking around the office with cum filled shoes. Only to have her leave them behind and seeing the toe marks of smeared cum. Ill try to take a photo of her wearing them but most of the time, she isnt in her office when i pass by. Always in meetings or out on a call.

Here are more updates of loads being left on the left heel. I leave the other heel alone so i can smell her feet aroma while i load her left heel :D :shock:

Image Image Image
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

shoelover69 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:16 pm
FootFreak wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:35 pm Fill them up repeatedly and let's watch the dried cum build up!
Oh i am, i like seeing the cum dry and hopefully her wearing them the next day not having a clue that she is walking around the office with cum filled shoes. Only to have her leave them behind and seeing the toe marks of smeared cum. Ill try to take a photo of her wearing them but most of the time, she isnt in her office when i pass by. Always in meetings or out on a call.

Here are more updates of loads being left on the left heel. I leave the other heel alone so i can smell her feet aroma while i load her left heel :D :shock:

Image Image Image
Waiting for a candid video of your beautiful officemate that alwahs love to wear her cummed shoes.
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

Something new, worked in a different building today and came accross and front desk assistant who was wearing a pair of white or beige looking heels. She was slim with long black hair, wearing a skirt and a white blouse. I didnt know if she would be the kind of person that would leave her work heels behind so i had to check once everyone left the building. To my surprise, she left a 2 pairs :shock: :shock:
Her heels look amazingly worn!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

shoelover69 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:27 pm Something new, worked in a different building today and came accross and front desk assistant who was wearing a pair of white or beige looking heels. She was slim with long black hair, wearing a skirt and a white blouse. I didnt know if she would be the kind of person that would leave her work heels behind so i had to check once everyone left the building. To my surprise, she left a 2 pairs :shock: :shock:
Her heels look amazingly worn!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Beautiful shoes, but we are so loved and amazed to the girl that own the Marc Fisher black shoes.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

This is an amazing post. I love office heels and i'm just jealous that i have no such oportunities. I love the white side open heels and i wisked i could sniff those and cum over You're lucky.