Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gnasm

Re: Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 6/26/12)

Post by gnasm »

villageidiot33 wrote:
gnasm wrote:Oh man, what an awesome opportunity! I love your strategy of just blasting her shoes as much as you possibly can... it's exactly what I'd do!

If I can throw my hat into the ring as far as requests go... I'd really like to see whatever is in the two silver Nine West boxes. Nine West usually means hot corporate-style pumps; I hope that's what you find and I hope you give it a good soaking!

Have fun, and thanks for sharing your good fortune with us!
I'll do those Nine West boxes next if time permits. My roommate is coming back tomorrow I believe. I'd cum them tonight but my friend is coming over and really, I'd rather have her stomp my cum out then me just jerk it to shoes lol. Depending on how bad shape she leaves me I just might be able to cum in the Nine Wests tonight. She brutal smashing my cock though so we'll see. If she orders me to cum twice forget it. My cock will be mangled from her stomping.
Fair enough... you gotta do what you love when you're able! If you're all cummed out but time still permits I'd love just a peek inside those boxes, even if you're not able to give them the proper treatment. Thanks again for considering it! Awesome post!
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

woww friend!
hope you could update this pink sexy pumps after she use them and smash your dried cum!!!
ans those tomy wedge too...hope she wears them fast!!
tks a lot! very hot to see you cumming again in your RM sexy shoes!
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Aren't you afraid she might notice the cum stains?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

gnasm wrote:
villageidiot33 wrote:
gnasm wrote:Oh man, what an awesome opportunity! I love your strategy of just blasting her shoes as much as you possibly can... it's exactly what I'd do!

If I can throw my hat into the ring as far as requests go... I'd really like to see whatever is in the two silver Nine West boxes. Nine West usually means hot corporate-style pumps; I hope that's what you find and I hope you give it a good soaking!

Have fun, and thanks for sharing your good fortune with us!
I'll do those Nine West boxes next if time permits. My roommate is coming back tomorrow I believe. I'd cum them tonight but my friend is coming over and really, I'd rather have her stomp my cum out then me just jerk it to shoes lol. Depending on how bad shape she leaves me I just might be able to cum in the Nine Wests tonight. She brutal smashing my cock though so we'll see. If she orders me to cum twice forget it. My cock will be mangled from her stomping.

Fair enough... you gotta do what you love when you're able! If you're all cummed out but time still permits I'd love just a peek inside those boxes, even if you're not able to give them the proper treatment. Thanks again for considering it! Awesome post!
Here's what was in the Nine West boxes. One was empty but they were the wedges that were in one of the photos. I'll probably cum a pair later. I will be going out of town tomorrow so this will be my last cum shot. And pretty much forever because I will be moving out mid month.

photo (1) Resized.jpg
photo Resized.jpg
photo (8) Resized.jpg
photo (9) Resized.jpg
photo (10) Resized.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Well, guys this looks like it may be the end of cumming my roommates shoes. I'll be moving out later this month so I won't have access to any shoes. It was a fun thread to keep going for all these years, many shoes cummed, sniffed and licked.

My friend will still be smashing my cock at my new place and I will still be licking and sniffing her ultra smelly feet and shoes but no pix of that though. I just enjoy every moment she torments me under her feet.

Who knows I may start a new thread called Cumming my gf's shoes lol but i buy her lots of sexy sandals and such and really i just enjoy licking them. Her feet barely smell...bummer.

If i get another chance to cum on my roommates shoes before i move out I will but I need to start packing stuff and I have a request to fulfill from someone on this forum. I can't let this person down. :-)
Ginas1120

Re: Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Post by Ginas1120 »

Are you going to take a souvenoir pair of heels? If I was your roommate, I would want you to take one pair to remember me by :)
Spikingly,
GINA
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Ginas1120 wrote:Are you going to take a souvenoir pair of heels? If I was your roommate, I would want you to take one pair to remember me by :)
Spikingly,
GINA
lol no souvenirs. She never had a clue I've cum in a lot of her shoes over the years we've shared apartments.

I would gladly take one of yours though if you knew I was sneaking in jerking off in your shoes and me thinking you had no clue. :-)
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Any news here?
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Very sexy shoes
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

heelfucker wrote:Any news here?
Nothing to report as we no longer share an apartment. We've each moved on. It was fun for those few years of fucking all her shoes. Now I just have 3 friends that let me lick and smell their feet and shoes. Plus foot/shoejobs and little domination.