GF’s heel collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Merlin321

Re: GF’s heel collection

Post by Merlin321 »

Lower right leopard flat sandles
doinnnn

Post by doinnnn »

Managed to get access to some of my sister in laws collection today as well… let me know your favs from this one

doinnnn

Post by doinnnn »

Also managed to snap some more pics of some new heels in my girlfriend’s collection! As always I love to hear your dirty ideas and fantasy’s with any of these 😍

dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

The white heels and pink boots look like they have received alot of abuse!
ShaggyBoi

Post by ShaggyBoi »

doinnnn wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:33 pm Also managed to snap some more pics of some new heels in my girlfriend’s collection! As always I love to hear your dirty ideas and fantasy’s with any of these 😍

The Pink boots for sure,they look hot asf :D
hot400heels

Post by hot400heels »

If she wears stockings or pantyhose, find some and put your cock in them. Then put your nylon covered cock in her shoe. It's a great sensation.
6inchmin

Post by 6inchmin »

Pink stripper boots needs to be used as a cum dumpsters. Cum inside them as much as you can !!!
doinnnn

Post by doinnnn »

Gfs out of town for a few days! Time to have some fun. As always, open to hearing your dirty, depraved suggestions of what you want to see me do to any of the shoes pictured. Hearing your favorites gets me really excited.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

doinnnn wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:42 pm Gfs out of town for a few days! Time to have some fun. As always, open to hearing your dirty, depraved suggestions of what you want to see me do to any of the shoes pictured. Hearing your favorites gets me really excited.
Line them all up and see how many you can get in one shot.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

fill some shoes with piss or water or do some wetplay !