Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Richie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:26 am Great stories here :-) A couple of times I had some shoes lent to me by boyfriends/husbands to cum in them and leave the cum to dry in the shoes. It was such a blast to see pictures of their girl's wearing the shoes afterwards. Also got some shoes directly from women that I enjoyed for a week or two, did with them what I was asked for and returned them afterwards will all the dry cum and stains.
I've done the same thing blowing loads and other guys wives or girlfriends shoes while they blow their Lowe's in my white shoes not only that hot to jack off to another woman's shoes while looking at pictures of her wearing them but it's all so hot to see my wife's favorite shoes getting another guy's cock and then shooting a load and them jacking off to my wife but then seeing her slip them on and wear them to work or out to dinner a few days later totally drives me nuts I'm hard the entire time. Anyone else who's done it should be a message we can trade pictures on Kik

Shoecumcplny on kik
Richie

Post by Richie »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:01 am
Richie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:26 am Great stories here :-) A couple of times I had some shoes lent to me by boyfriends/husbands to cum in them and leave the cum to dry in the shoes. It was such a blast to see pictures of their girl's wearing the shoes afterwards. Also got some shoes directly from women that I enjoyed for a week or two, did with them what I was asked for and returned them afterwards will all the dry cum and stains.
I've done the same thing blowing loads and other guys wives or girlfriends shoes while they blow their Lowe's in my white shoes not only that hot to jack off to another woman's shoes while looking at pictures of her wearing them but it's all so hot to see my wife's favorite shoes getting another guy's cock and then shooting a load and them jacking off to my wife but then seeing her slip them on and wear them to work or out to dinner a few days later totally drives me nuts I'm hard the entire time. Anyone else who's done it should be a message we can trade pictures on Kik

Shoecumcplny on kik
Pity, i only use skype or email :-(
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

gfluvsheels6 on skype
Richie

Post by Richie »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:12 am gfluvsheels6 on skype
Can't find you with that name. Can you add me? chongli666 or chongli666@hotmail.com
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

i know, for some reason skype hasn't let people find me for like 6 months now. i'll message you there now.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

did you get it??
Richie

Post by Richie »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:28 am did you get it??
you have PM
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Any boots? I'd love to have her old boots!
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

OMG! I nearly came looking at the pics and reading this incredible story. What a hot wife and sexy heels and that she wears the same heels with cum in them! Any more pics to share?
jhon

Post by jhon »

mmmmmm very hot pumps and hot story :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: