I'm a girl with shoe fetish

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gymshoe

Re: I'm a girl with shoe fetish

Post by gymshoe »

Thanks for sharing your feelings and thoughts and showing your sneakers, I wonder if you could show us the rest of your shoes collection? You have a nice nail polish, do you also have that on your toe nails? :)
What would you think about giving or sending someone your shoes to play with them?
Would you enjoy the imagination of someone masturbating with your shoes and cum over or into them?
Would you maybe like to get videos or photos of your shoes and how they are beeing used?
Or maybe even want to watch live in video call while it happens?
What would you then do when you get back your shoes? :)
Would you enjoy to borrow your shoes to some of your girlfriends, knowing she would slip her feet in some guy's dried cum?
Hope you enjoyand answer my curious questions, looking also forward to your other story ;)
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

sneakers are very hot nike especially
Shoeinone

Post by Shoeinone »

Welcome to the shoe fetish site, my heart was pounding as I read your story, I have a quite few myself, mostly with runners, Reebok freestyle and princess Reebok, I Love your Nike shoes not really into heels, also into Steve Madden combat style boots and others I have a big collection of runners I bought on Poshmark, EBay and Depop Facebook market place, a lot of my GF Reebok, I will put a story on here about a pair of LAgear shoes that I had a HUGH ORGASAM with anyways I’m rambling on here, I just did my first pair of Nike Blazers the other day they are great also,,,,anyways welcome to the form and have a heart pounding stay on here.
Shoeinone

Post by Shoeinone »

Hi again. You can click on my username and then go to search users post and check out my Reebok collection.
Espadrille69

Post by Espadrille69 »

Hi annq667, and welcome.
Interesting story and I wonder how the story would have ended if you wore very soft ballet flats or espadrilles to that party. ... That would definitely have caught my attention (((-;
Best regards
Espi-Fan
CJH

Post by CJH »

annq667 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:10 pm So it's me again. As I mentioned before I'm busy working so not much time to write. I tried one of these sites to upload photos and... There are my everyday shoes. I hope I will do these links correctly. I also wrote my nickname on the paper so you can see these shoes are mine.
https://ibb.co/4Mxyxym
https://ibb.co/TrshQ9x
https://ibb.co/hXFmqwV
I belive most of guys prefer high heels as they are more feminine and elegant etc but I would love to read that someone else likes my Nikes... Quite exciting lol :) :)
for me sneakers are the hottest shoes on woman by far, specially Nike. Love AF1
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Welcome to the forum. It all started in one way or another for each of us and progresses over time. Let your discovery happen naturally and enjoy the process. There is nothing to feel ashamed about. I have quite a few stories from experiences over the years. Some have been documented here. I look forward to hearing more about your experiences and preferences.
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

annq667 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:10 pm So it's me again. As I mentioned before I'm busy working so not much time to write. I tried one of these sites to upload photos and... There are my everyday shoes. I hope I will do these links correctly. I also wrote my nickname on the paper so you can see these shoes are mine.
https://ibb.co/4Mxyxym
https://ibb.co/TrshQ9x
https://ibb.co/hXFmqwV
I belive most of guys prefer high heels as they are more feminine and elegant etc but I would love to read that someone else likes my Nikes... Quite exciting lol :) :)
First of all thank you for sharing your story and being so open telling us your kink, you don't know how much it means to me and how happy I'm to hear that there are few women who find this arousing :D
Yes I like heels and flats more too, especially shoes being worn barefoot or nylons only. But I adapt, and for your white Nikes knowing you ain't disgusted but quite the opposite now.. well, I would've love to sneak in and leave my cum in them too :twisted:
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
Dingdingdong

Post by Dingdingdong »

Welcome, I’m sure we all appreciate you on this site. What size are you?
annq667

Post by annq667 »

Hi again! Thanks for your replies. Soon I will answer for your comments but today it's too late and I'm going to sleep. I had some more time today so I decided to write the second story. Maybe you will find it interesting :)

(sorry if it's too long lol)

It was couple of months after the first story. I was visiting my girlfriend. The same girlfriend from the first story as we are the best friends for each other. There were only two of us (her parents are often travelling in weekends) and we were talking, watching stupid things on youtube and drinking some wine. Typical chillout day I would say.

There were never anything sexual between us. Ofcourse we were talking about sex sometimes. I was still a virgin back then and my girlfriend had one boyfriend but they split some weeks before that party from previous story but nevermind... I just want to mention that I wasn't horny for her and there weren't any sexual tension between us as I'm sure I'm hetero...

When it was late she took a shower and I did the same after her. I was sleeping with her in her room. She has a big house and also a big comfy bed. We know each other well for many years and we were doing that since we were much younger. You know it's typical stuff when you have a good friend and sometimes you stay in her/his house for the night...

Sometimes it's just hard to sleep, when you are sleeping in other place. We were talking and then she quickly felt asleep. And I was laying trying to sleep but I couldn't. And I had this kind of frustration when you can't sleep so you feel more and more awake. I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen to drink some water. And then I went to the bathroom... and when I was sitting on the toilet I saw a laundry basket... And then these wierd thoughts came to my mind.

As I mentioned in the first story I googled some about fetishes and I knew that some men are playing with womens clothing etc. And I know it's wierd but I decided to look for my girlfriends stuff. Now again I feel like a stupid creep lol... The laundry basket was almost empty and there were just a pair of socks, panties and leggins my friend wore that day...

I found this stuff and I remember I grabbed them and I put them on the floor in the bathrom and I was sitting for awhile and I was thinking "what the f... I am doing"... My heart was beating like a crazy... And I decided to throw it back to the basket and I went upstairs with a guilty feeling.

I came back to the bed, my friend was sleeping all the time, and I felt asleep or it was that kind of sleep like you are almost asleep but it's kind of "flat sleep". I don't know how to describe it in english... But the thing is I opened my eyes and my heart was beating fast and I was nervous. As I said we drunk some wine amd maybe it was an alcohol. I felt that stupid kind of excitement. It was like you know you are doing something wierd and bad but it's exciting in some way... And I decided to look for my friends shoes in her room. I knew where were her clothes/shoes etc. So I left the bed and I was trying to open her wardrobe but I was scared that she will wake up and she will find me like I'm a thief or something...

So again I decided to go downstairs and I found her ballerina flats which she often used as her everyday shoes and wore them to the school etc. They were laying near the front door. There were also her parents shoes but I didn't feel into them in any way. So I grabbed her ballerina flats and I went to the bathroom. I closed the door and then I took her stuff from laundry basket and... you know what.

It's stupid and even difficult to write because my heart is beating fast now and I know it's wierd as f... But as I read other stories I know men sometimes are doing the same thing. So I was sitting on the toilet and I was masturbating and smelling my best friends panties, socks and shoes... I felt like I entered someones privacy without her knowing which was crazy hot. I don't know... I really love my best friend in terms of friendship and I honestly wish her all the best in her life and I know she wish me the same. But in that specific moment when I was masturbating with her stuff I felt like I want her to be punished for some reason... It's so fkn wierd...

Okay... creepy things. I had a strong orgasm but not as good as in the first story. When I had an orgasm I was touching myself with her leggins because the material felt so soft and I was smelling one of her ballerina flats with one of her socks inside the shoe.

So that's it. I throw her clothes back to the laundry basked and I put her flats back near the front door and I went back to the bed. My friend was still sleeping. I was laying in the bed and I felt mentally and phisically tired like I did something terrible. When we woke up in the morning I said that I need to go to pee, I went fast to the bathroom but I did it because I wanted to check if I put back everything in correct place and I didn't left any of her stuff on the floor... I had also this stupid feeling like I was watched by someone and someone knew what I did...