I’m scared as hell

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Pappasmurf

Re: I’m scared as hell

Post by Pappasmurf »

Can you get some good boot pics?
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

I'm game for anything with straps.
This could be the start of something amazing. Play it safe.
saboti.

Post by saboti. »

I can totally understand your predicament. In our corporation over the years i had fucked almost 100 pairs of high heels from about 30 different ladies, when after an assault the board decided to have cameras installed and security guys on patrol. Since then it´s very difficult and dangerous to have some high-heel-fun, but whenever i get lucky, the feeling is much more intense. Just don´t get caught.

Greetz
saboti
bm893

Post by bm893 »

I'd say, just stay away from this sport. If permissible do take some candids and share here, but that's it, don't go any further.
ShonMic

Post by ShonMic »

No guys i got it!! As soon as i update my phone and download the apps i need for this site, I’m gonna post crazy so just stay tuned
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Just make sure to put their heels back on time and do not leave obvious Fresh loads of cum ... And load them inside not outside ... This way nobody will need to go through security cams :)
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

pumpscummer wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 am Just make sure to put their heels back on time and do not leave obvious Fresh loads of cum ... And load them inside not outside ... This way nobody will need to go through security cams :)

Dude thats TERRIBLE advice.

Nutting safely is one thing, standing in front of a judge and losing your job is another.

They have cameras! Plain and simple. Maybe one day hell get lucky and find a storage closet where alot of the girls keep their shoes in, or something like that, but it would be really hard for him to explain hovering around a cubicle on the security camera, suddenly bending down underneath the desk, then standing up holding a pair of pumps and walking away.

*Always consider camera placement before you act* Thats the best advice you can give
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

Don't be an idiot. There's been at least 4 people on this site who I personally have followed on here and who have all been caught and doing jail time.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

mizarysyn wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:40 pm Don't be an idiot. There's been at least 4 people on this site who I personally have followed on here and who have all been caught and doing jail time.
I can only think of 1...now im curious
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

ShonMic wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:13 pm No guys i got it!! As soon as i update my phone and download the apps i need for this site, I’m gonna post crazy so just stay tuned
Good Luck...Be smart and please keep us posted.