Few pics and at last a clip

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumheels

Post by cumheels »

Thanks for all your comments - S got really turned on watching the clip back and asked me to make another one - with her not there - so i think i will!!!
luvcumboots

Post by luvcumboots »

great!! another plz *_______*
tetsuo

Post by tetsuo »

Damn those boots are sexy, u're very lucky !
Is it possible to see the inside of her boots (sole) next time ? Maybe with some cum too ! :twisted: Some boots removal should be great also.
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Those boots are simply stunning, i was rock hard just thinking about cum running down those shafts and along to the pointed toe.

Fantastic pics, let see them covered in cum ;)
cumheels

Post by cumheels »

Thanks for all your comments - hpe to be making another clip soon - shoes this time any suggestions?
patenthighheels

Re: Few pics and at last a clip

Post by patenthighheels »

Hi
where did you purchase the stunning high heel boots in the photograph from. I love to purchase a pair of these high heel boots for myself
patenthighheels

Re: Few pics and at last a clip

Post by patenthighheels »

Hi
where did you purchase the stunning high heel boots in the photograph from. I love to purchase a pair of these high heel boots for myself