new look heels, a future classic!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

new look heels, a future classic!

Post by dangeroussail »

New look have done it again! these are sure sexy and I love this type of heel! I hope someone buys them and cums on them or gets them for their wife / girlfriend.
untitled1.png
untitled2.png
untitled3.png
http://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/footwe ... omp=Search

faith did a similar type of heel that became an instant hit!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: new look heels, a future classic!

Post by dangeroussail »

new look even do them in different colours!
untitled3.png
untitled2.png
untitled1.png
http://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/footwe ... omp=Search
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

These do indeed look worthy of a good spunking. I recently creamed a very similar pair from New Look although you’ll see the pair I fucked had slender stiletto heels and a small platform. They really are the sexiest shoes out there in the UK. The great thing is NL are getting teenagers into heels early!
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

What a delicious heels, you creamed it very hard. This pictures makes me want to put this sandals on to melt my feet on your delicious cum.
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

My wife has a pair from Zara. Another Shoesession guy from Ireland (Castrol) has fucked them too!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

I think I might set up another thread specifically for showing new look awesomeness, over the years they have made many sexy styles!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Great idea and they’re easy to find in charity shops too. I find so many throughout the UK and most seem to be hardly worn. Maybe the store have a policy on donating their unsold pairs.

I’ll certainly contribute pictures of my NL heels. In the thread detail let everyone know if you want pure, unadulterated heel pics or pics having been ‘fully appreciated!’ The NL head of design is amazing. Certainly the sexiest shoes in the UK IMO!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

new thread now setup! get posting!
mikefly

Post by mikefly »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:57 pm These do indeed look worthy of a good spunking. I recently creamed a very similar pair from New Look although you’ll see the pair I fucked had slender stiletto heels and a small platform. They really are the sexiest shoes out there in the UK. The great thing is NL are getting teenagers into heels early!
thoses are great too!! Would love to swap some pairs with you!
DON'T CUM!!!! YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR HIGHEST SEXUAL POTENTIAL:
https://youtu.be/h_ndudCHbmg
JackZeroSixFour

Post by JackZeroSixFour »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:57 pm These do indeed look worthy of a good spunking. I recently creamed a very similar pair from New Look although you’ll see the pair I fucked had slender stiletto heels and a small platform. They really are the sexiest shoes out there in the UK. The great thing is NL are getting teenagers into heels early!
Could I trouble you for more pics of these heels? They're exactly the style I love!!!