Gf’s and friends heels cum.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Choose first category

Friends heels
44%
Ex girlfriend heels
12%
Ex girlfriends mother heels
25%
Girlfriends heels
19%

Total votes: 225

schuhfetisch616

Re: Gf’s and friends heels cum.

Post by schuhfetisch616 »

MisterBody wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:12 pm Had the chance to pick up a friend by my car and until she gets ready to get out with our friends I went to wait her in her house and before we leave the house I "forgot" my phone on purpose at her house. When we arrived at our destination I said her "oh I forgot my phone at your house, give me your keys to go back to take it, she said of course" I went back to take my phone I cum on her right high heel and I went to copy her keys so when she is out for a drink or something to go at her house to cum every high heels that she have. The upcoming week she will leave from the town for 5 days so think about what’s gonna happen. I’ll cum every inch of her high heels and I’ll let my cum to dry on them.
https://ibb.co/DzZdVwN
Wow thats awsome and this heels sooo hot
MisterBody

Post by MisterBody »

I was sitting on my couch yesterday and I was feeling my balls loaded but I was want to unload them somewhere like a high heel so I sent a message to a friend to tell me where she is and when she said outside for a drink I found the chance to use the keys that I copied from her house and to use her high heel to unload my balls.In few days I’ll visit again her house to unload again my balls because she will leave the town for some days.
https://ibb.co/8bmN2xf
jack46

Post by jack46 »

MisterBody wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:12 pm Had the chance to pick up a friend by my car and until she gets ready to get out with our friends I went to wait her in her house and before we leave the house I "forgot" my phone on purpose at her house. When we arrived at our destination I said her "oh I forgot my phone at your house, give me your keys to go back to take it, she said of course" I went back to take my phone I cum on her right high heel and I went to copy her keys so when she is out for a drink or something to go at her house to cum every high heels that she have. The upcoming week she will leave from the town for 5 days so think about what’s gonna happen. I’ll cum every inch of her high heels and I’ll let my cum to dry on them.
https://ibb.co/DzZdVwN
Great, can't wait for future updates
singlesolefan

Post by singlesolefan »

The worst thing is when they leave they tend to take the favorite heels with them. I hope it's a beach vacation or smth. lol
Dirtylolaaus

Post by Dirtylolaaus »

I would be coating her underwear too yummy
Dirtylolaaus

Post by Dirtylolaaus »

I would be coating her underwear too yummy
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

MisterBody wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:57 pm No she is my girlfriends best friend and some times after she goes to club she is coming to sleep at my house because it’s close to the club and she let her shoes with her clothes because at the mornings she is going for work so I have the chance to fuck and cum her heels the whole day.
So hot
I love high heel Pumps
MisterBody

Post by MisterBody »

First day of her leaving the town and both heels got cummed. I cummed before another’s friends heels that’s why my load wasn’t so big. I was want to flood her heels with cum so i spread my cum with her toothbrush to the insoles and I let them dry so when she will be back her feet will always step on my cum and her mouth gonna taste my cum. (I’m gonna use her toothbrush to spread the cumshots on the other heels also the next days.)
https://ibb.co/xSp2TFG
schuhfetisch616

Post by schuhfetisch616 »

I love this heels
Benski

Post by Benski »

This is very nice ! From a Heels lover !