Melissa and Zaxy flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

redwedge

Re: Melissa and Zaxy flats

Post by redwedge »

heelshooter wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:32 pm I’ve got a couple of pairs of vivs myself. Love wearing and fucking them. They feel great!
Share! Seeing good looking shiny shoes on here is really rare. Zaxy/Melissa are they only two brands (subsidiaries of another company) that make GOOD shiny flats
Unofficial Shoe Session Discord group

Unofficial Shoe Session Skype group
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

redwedge wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:50 pm
Fe_Lins wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:05 pm
redwedge wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:25 am I'm surprised they're not more popular. They're incredibly shiny and well made!

So cute this models, currently i have one Melissa Campana and two Zaxy, they are so confortable to wear during the day and look really beautiful and sexy on feet.
I didn't want to get those because of how awful they would be to clean
Whitch ones do you have?
redwedge

Post by redwedge »

Fe_Lins wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:30 am
redwedge wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:25 am I'm surprised they're not more popular. They're incredibly shiny and well made!
So cute this models, currently i have one Melissa Campana and two Zaxy, they are so confortable to wear during the day and look really beautiful and sexy on feet.
Whitch ones do you have?
I don't know if I have pictures of them but Most just look pretty similar to the black ones I posted, just with different bows. I do have a pink pair though.

Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

redwedge wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:55 pm
Whitch ones do you have?
I don't know if I have pictures of them but Most just look pretty similar to the black ones I posted, just with different bows. I do have a pink pair though.
Those are really cute and sexy on feet, o used to have more Melissa and Zaxy shoes when i was around 17 yo to my early 20's, now i'm wearing more another brands like Moleca, Beira Rio or Vizzano but i love Melissa old collections.
redwedge

Post by redwedge »

Fe_Lins wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 3:43 am
redwedge wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:55 pm
Whitch ones do you have?
Those are really cute and sexy on feet, o used to have more Melissa and Zaxy shoes when i was around 17 yo to my early 20's, now i'm wearing more another brands like Moleca, Beira Rio or Vizzano but i love Melissa old collections.
I can't find any shiny shoes like Melissa/Zaxy. I'd love to try other brands