She wore this on christmas party and year end office party

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Insertcock

Re: She wore this on christmas party and year end office party

Post by Insertcock »

sapatosheels wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:24 pm
Insertcock wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:31 pm Wana see her dangle these after a hearty fj
https://twitter.com/i/status/1748229439132139994
says page doesn't exist
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 feet for FREE
sapatosheels

Post by sapatosheels »

Insertcock wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:08 pm
sapatosheels wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:24 pm
Insertcock wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:31 pm Wana see her dangle these after a hearty fj
https://twitter.com/i/status/1748229439132139994
says page doesn't exist
https://twitter.com/kadyotsapatosph
https://www.facebook.com/kantotsapatospinay

aka Babesaj

Fuck all the Girls and Women but dont Rape them Rape only the shoes
Anti Rapist
Pro Gentleman Way
Pure Filipino Respectable Guy
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Le Père Noël devait être bandé dur !!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Once went to a wedding reception with my wife and her coworkers. Wife wore a nice high calf length dress, black pantyhose and red patent heeled open toe sandals. While sitting at the table, her coworker on my right asked me "are those Cathy's fuck me heels?" Though surprised, I nodded, but also said "all her heels are fuck me shoes."

Another wedding reception we attended, Cathy wore a pair of red patent peep toe slingback 3" wedges, shoes she had worn in the house a number of times with crotchless pantyhose for hot fucks. Shoes I had fucked and cummed many times. She was wearing them with nude pantyhose, and I knew she wasn't wearing panties. Drove me crazy horny watching her walking around, talking to people, wearing shoes we've enjoyed while fucking. I love that part of sexy shoes in public.
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

droid1959 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:24 am Once went to a wedding reception with my wife and her coworkers. Wife wore a nice high calf length dress, black pantyhose and red patent heeled open toe sandals. While sitting at the table, her coworker on my right asked me "are those Cathy's fuck me heels?" Though surprised, I nodded, but also said "all her heels are fuck me shoes."
That's awesome! Great answer too! :wink:
sapatosheels

Post by sapatosheels »

aldonis wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:46 am Le Père Noël devait être bandé dur !!
:mrgreen:
https://www.facebook.com/kantotsapatospinay

aka Babesaj

Fuck all the Girls and Women but dont Rape them Rape only the shoes
Anti Rapist
Pro Gentleman Way
Pure Filipino Respectable Guy
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

mtlhh15 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:35 am
droid1959 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:24 am Once went to a wedding reception with my wife and her coworkers. Wife wore a nice high calf length dress, black pantyhose and red patent heeled open toe sandals. While sitting at the table, her coworker on my right asked me "are those Cathy's fuck me heels?" Though surprised, I nodded, but also said "all her heels are fuck me shoes."
And those heels and pantyhose were enjoyed fucking her that night, right through the ripped open crotch panel of her pantyhose. One Friday night we were out for dinner, sitting at the bar to have a drink before dinner. My wife (then girlfriend) wearing a nice black dress, pantyhose and black heeled sandals. I complimented her for being dressed up, said I like too that she was wearing pantyhose, and that I noticed she wasn't wearing panties when I smoothed my hand over her round ass earlier. She leaned into me an whispered in my ear "and these pantyhose are crotchless." THAT was a good night.
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

droid1959 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:05 am
mtlhh15 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:35 am
And those heels and pantyhose were enjoyed fucking her that night, right through the ripped open crotch panel of her pantyhose. One Friday night we were out for dinner, sitting at the bar to have a drink before dinner. My wife (then girlfriend) wearing a nice black dress, pantyhose and black heeled sandals. I complimented her for being dressed up, said I like too that she was wearing pantyhose, and that I noticed she wasn't wearing panties when I smoothed my hand over her round ass earlier. She leaned into me an whispered in my ear "and these pantyhose are crotchless." THAT was a good night.
And can't remember if somebody has ever complemented me on my wife's heels. But she loves it when somebody is bold enough to tell her :wink:
She has crotchless pantyhose too :twisted:
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Just love the fantasy of every day women, wives, partners, out in public wearing common every day heels/shoes and with crotchless pantyhose, no panties, or panties over crotchless pantyhose. SO erotic to think of women in public looking almost conservative, demure, but underneath her pussy is uncovered and framed by silky nylon, wet and ready to fuck.