Anyone Want to Cum on my Wife's Shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Teenmit29

Anyone Want to Cum on my Wife's Shoes?

Post by Teenmit29 »

Hi all

Firstly, apologies. I've not been active on here for a while due to personal stuff. During this time I've lost all kik messages too, so if you'd previously added me, please re-add me - Love4shoes19

Now, once you add me, let's arrange for you to cum on my wife's shoes. She has sandals, courts, boots.

One day, she could be out with the girls, dancing, with YOUR dried sperms pressing on her feet. Sometimes, I tickle her pussy with the pointy toe - want your cum rubbing on her clit too?

Simply put, her shoes would like some fresh cum.
markylovesfeet

Re: Anyone Want to Cum on my Wife's Shoes?

Post by markylovesfeet »

Hi @ Teenmit29 I would be happy to oblige on your offer! dm me here or do you have kik telegram or snapchat or another platform we can conversate? :)
Teenmit29

Post by Teenmit29 »

markylovesfeet wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:05 pm Hi @ Teenmit29 I would be happy to oblige on your offer! dm me here or do you have kik telegram or snapchat or another platform we can conversate? :)
I'm on Kik. Love4shoes19
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Sent a message on Kik, sounds fun!
nylonstrumpan

Post by nylonstrumpan »

Kik!
Look
Rome

Post by Rome »

I'd be up for it. But first I need to know whether you're a City fan or United
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

i have done it and always looking for others to join. shoecumcplny on kik tele snap
Katiesheels

Post by Katiesheels »

Anyone .... give you the opportunity for you to have my wife for 3 hours while she wears a pair of high heels of your choice, what would you do to Her? Inbox me.
She has plum body, GREAT LEGS, shy lught brown eyes, light soft skin, 1.65cm tall, obedient, soft spoken, great lips, soft hands and loves having sex and she wants to know your answer!
Teenmit29

Post by Teenmit29 »

Katiesheels wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:01 am Anyone .... give you the opportunity for you to have my wife for 3 hours while she wears a pair of high heels of your choice, what would you do to Her? Inbox me.
She has plum body, GREAT LEGS, shy lught brown eyes, light soft skin, 1.65cm tall, obedient, soft spoken, great lips, soft hands and loves having sex and she wants to know your answer!
Well, there are 3 things I can guarantee.

1. My dick will be sore.
2. My balls will be empty.
3. Your wife will be well fed.

Your wife will fuck the shoes, slowly and deep, so she can squirt all her juices onto them. I will be repeatedly cumming on, in and under her shoes with every last thick, gelatinous glob of sperm being licked and eaten by her.

With just 10 minutes left, and only then, I'm going to fuck her dripping pussy into next July.