Who wants to share some heels? Read fully.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

CuriousShoeGuy

Who wants to share some heels? Read fully.

Post by CuriousShoeGuy »

Hi all,

So I had a bit of an idea. If you’re based in the UK you’ve probably seen these postage lockers outside supermarkets and on high streets from InPost. (https://inpost.co.uk/lockers)

Anyway, I’ve always been excited of the idea of sharing heels with other members, so was thinking who would like to do that and use this service to send them to each other?

I have some Office heels I’ve just bought from a girl, they’re peeptoe, high and well worn.

I’d like to get a few of us in a private channel/chat and pass them around and eventually send back to myself.

If this is something you’d be interested in, please PM me. You also have to be willing to pay for postage on your end when it’s your turn to send them. And of course, live near a locker, use the link above to check.

Also have to be willing to make videos and we can share them.

I have photos I’ll share in PM

Thanks
CuriousShoeGuy

Re: Who wants to share some heels? Read fully.

Post by CuriousShoeGuy »

If anybody else is interested I’ve joined kik so we can discuss