Mom and sis shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MommysisshoeBITCH

Re: Mom and sis shoes

Post by MommysisshoeBITCH »

xcores wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:53 pm I can't see the pics
Hey, I had the autodelete on imgb for some reason mb, I haven't been on this forum so didn't notice I arrived back home today so I'll try to cum on a pair asap.
Kik momsispetttt
Telegram helllo1122
Insta bootspet
CP87

Post by CP87 »

I hope it’s those black loafers
jad0n

Post by jad0n »

I have received a bootjob on those Stradivarius heeled ankle boots, good memories!
Hlubheels

Post by Hlubheels »

All those high heels looks great
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

Can you wearing your sis boots ans cumming on another one ?
MommysisshoeBITCH

Post by MommysisshoeBITCH »

Baraja666 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:14 am Can you wearing your sis boots ans cumming on another one ?
Which boots? Im using my mom's black loafers rn, can go grab another pair too. Today got the house all to myself.
Last edited by MommysisshoeBITCH on Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kik momsispetttt
Telegram helllo1122
Insta bootspet
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

MommysisshoeBITCH wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:31 am
Baraja666 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:14 am Can you wearing your sis boots ans cumming on another one ?
Which boots? Im using my mom's black loafers rn, can go grab another pair too. Today got the house all to myself.
brown fur ankle boots on 13th pic or the brown boots on the 14 pic
prizee

Post by prizee »

new balance and pink sneakers 💦💦💦
xcores

Post by xcores »

I still can't see any pics
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

MommysisshoeBITCH wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:25 pm Hi all, I haven't been on this site in quite a while but decided to comeback. I had a topic created here but ended up deleting it before going away. However, this place seems to be a bit more active now, thankfully, so Im going to share my experiences here again with all of you.
My fetish started when I was around 8 yo, I used to play hide and seek and sometimes I hid in my mom's shoe closet, it was a small place so I had to lie down to get in. I couldn't resist it but start smelling the shoes, since I couldnt do much in there and ended up liking it. I started sniffing, licking and humping them out of instinct, and when I turned 10-11, while I was humping a pair of her boots I had my first orgasm (got ready scared, thought my dick had broken haha). From 10-13 I would use her shoes to cum in/on and started using my sister shoes aswell. But I stopped doing it after that, since it felt a bit weird (postnut clarity). Now, I'm 18 and it's probably my last year on my home so I just decided to enjoy this as much as I can, because there's nothing like cumming on family shoes, even more mommys and sister shoes.

So ik some of the usual questions, mom is 53 sis is 21, mom is size 36, sis is 41.
I am more of a boots kind of guy but love all of their footwear and their scent.
If u wanna dm me I got my socials in my bio too (kik:momsispetttt tele:helllo1122 insta:bootspet)
They got more shoes but this are all the pics I got now srr

So reply here or dm me, I wanna know which shoes yall want me to fill up and/or any other stuff that's on your mind. Let's enjoy this year fellow shoe pervs
IG account not showing. Is it no longer valid?