Who Likes These Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowboybootlover

Re: Who Likes These Heels

Post by cowboybootlover »

Nils14 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:09 pm ich liebe die Vorstellung, dass die frauen nur ein paar schuhe hatten und diese fleißig trugen*_* ich will daran riechen und daraus trinken...
Ich stimme dir zu, 100%ig gerne würde ich das Leder ihrer Einlegesohlen riechen und lecken
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

The damn hippies ruined it all. Before then, both men and women put some effort into getting dressed. Just a simple trip to the market, had women wearing heels, lipstick and sometimes gloves. All VERY sexy for me. The "pain" of wearing heels was all part of "wifely duties", which was later labeled as "chauvinistic". Sadly, what was once common, is now relegated to special occasion.
cowboybootlover

Post by cowboybootlover »

I found some more pictures in my collection - This is Betty Page, I am sure a lot of you guys know who she is. I can't help but get hard thinking about her and her famous black pumps. There is just something about her style and body that can drive you crazy, I also am a big fan of her hair style. There are some nice pics out there of her soles and feet, she was more of a fetish model back in the day so she cleary knew what she was doing. I can only imagine that her pumps would get nice and sweaty and well worn in after doing photo shots and scenes day after day. In the first photo you can see inside her sweaty black pump.