My heels adventures (cum & more...)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, minni, sh03s, Mrs.HB, cumheels, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess

Lololoheel

Re: My heels adventures (cum & more...)

Post by Lololoheel » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:36 am

wizardoz wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:33 pm
of course... and i would also like to see your beautiful neighbour,, a few photos of her maybe ?? and could you pls describe the smell ? how was it ? how hard was it ?
As soon as I can I will take pictures of her, she is blonde and has a very good body, the smell was the typical new shoe, women's perfume and the smell of feet ... Very delicious, and the truth is that it is very tempting to see her shoes There, it is not easy to catch them since they could catch me ... So I wait for the night so that everyone is asleep, even so I was nervous, they are my neighbors across the street they are very close

Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:39 am

wizardoz wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:33 pm
of course... and i would also like to see your beautiful neighbour,, a few photos of her maybe ?? and could you pls describe the smell ? how was it ? how hard was it ?
These neighbors are trustworthy, 2 summers ago, they went on summer vacation, and they left me the keys to their house to feed the fish one day, I took the opportunity to play with their boots and shoes, but I didn't have time to a lot, but it was very good

wizardoz

Post by wizardoz » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:42 am

still waiting for the update, bet lots of people in here also do :)