Extreme Heel Insertion

Previously the very popular topic named Men's Ass Heel Insertion. Name shortened to make it more diverse. Use your imagination and have fun!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

sexishoe2000

Re: Extreme Heel Insertion

Post by sexishoe2000 »

mistercrou wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:26 am File Size:451.8 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration:00;10;33
format:MP4

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 451.8 MB
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!
mistercrou

Post by mistercrou »

File Size:389.9 MB
Duration:00;06;40
format:mp4

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 389.9 MB
consoleclassix

Post by consoleclassix »

I love Heel Insertion penis hardcore! I do sometimes on myself only, not everyone. I wish have girl friend / wife will do a lot for me and would be please then more powerful feeling so great!

I bought few of used women shoes from ebay and I have to used nail file to remove sharp edges from tip of heel shoes. Then clean and use clear polish nail to paint on around heel tips to cover line around where is sharp there. Nail polish is act like build up plastic on around heel tip to help smooth then help to prevent damage skin wall inside penis then no blood come out period. When finish then use water lube or baby oil to apply on heel then insert penis feel so great and more powerful feeling inside and outside! It's don't hurt me and no blood because I get very useful and extreme careful. No damaged to my penis so far! I'm not scared because I'm very brave person can do that! Amazing and feel so great same like sounding! Love it!

In near future I will going to make pictures and post on shoesession forum. I have to create my own topic like Heel Insertion. I'm very busy with my family. Wait and everyone will surprise and love me a lot! Stay tuned. :P :wink:
Nintendo, PlayStation 4, PC gamer. I love video games! I do love fetish so much and it's fun! 8)

Fans of Elvira Mistress of the Dark. I support her! :wink:
Hlubheels

Post by Hlubheels »

Nice, seen videos of woman inserting high heels into their pussy, not just the heels but also the toe pocket and all... I love it
mistercrou

Post by mistercrou »

File Size:456 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration:00;24;42
format:mp4

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 456.0 MB
consoleclassix

Post by consoleclassix »

I have to write very strong messages for anyone to understand important from me. I want anyone to read my strong messages very careful. :!:

I want to tell you that some most people are not professional or newbie or noob for never experience or don't know how to remove sharp edges from heel tips! I did saw few some of videos on internet about woman wear heel shoes and force insert (fast speed) any man's penis cause bleeding! Ouch! That's one big problems due to sharp edges from any tips under of heel shoes are not removed. It's women fault for not remove sharp edges from any tips under of heel shoes! It's really serious due to hurt very bad! Men who suffer skin damage inside pee hole cause by any women and end up send to hospital for surgery to repair skin inside pee hole can take few days or weeks. No good! That's why we must give warning to all people about it. Women should learn lessons on heel tips have sharp edges are biggest problems. They must be very careful!

I must give tutorial for you to do very easy step to step to do remove sharp edges (this know to easy damage to skin cause bleeding!) from any women stiletto heel tips.

Here step to step to do list here:

1. I bought few used (not new) hot stiletto heel (must be round, not square or triangle!) shoes (cheap prices like between 3 dollars - 15 dollars are enough) from eBay. Stiletto heel shape must be round O or oval 0 for best feeling from heel insert pee hole. Do not matter if stiletto heel rod material are made of metal, plastic or glass. They are best design made by shoe companies!

2. I working on to remove sharp edge with nail file took between about 30 minutes - 1 hour each one shoe then do 2nd shoe to finish. Do not rush! Not hard to working on heel tips. Take more time to work on sharp edges from heel to removed. Like turn heel tip into like half ball shape like that after finish do nail file on them. Sharp edge are gone into smooth then I have to wash heel tip with warm water with soap then use towel to dry it.

3. I apply nail polish (clear - no color) to apply around heel tip. Let sit dry for between 3 days to 1 week then wash with warm water and soap.

4. (Last) Then use water lube or baby oil on our finger to apply around on heel tip to rod then insert heel into pee hole and feel so powerful sounding. Feel very hardcore inside and outside of my penis pee hole. It's really amazing for me! Successful for me and don't have any problems so far! No blood after remove heel out of pee hole and pee just fine. It's don't hurt so much. Just little hurt because skin need to squeeze (to increase size like 5/6 mm to 8/9 mm for more time to time like between 5 to 30 minutes to stay inside penis pee hole. So wonderful amazing feeling! So easy for us and people!

You can do that! Work for all gender like men and women. Any brand names (Pleaser, Ellie, Aldo, Cape Robbin, Charlotte Russe, etc) of stiletto heel can insert penis pee hole also can insert woman vagina pee hole too without problems. I already know many of women stiletto heel shoes are true adult toys to us and people that will last forever, forever many years for playing all of times just feel like we are in heaven! :wink: 8)

I begging if have girl friend / wife can do often on me for stiletto heel insert into my penis would be awesome!

Hooray! Time to party on and have blast fun time for all of us and people to enjoy women stiletto heel shoes a lot for lifetime!

Have fun time to playing for lifetime! :mrgreen: <3 <3 <3
Nintendo, PlayStation 4, PC gamer. I love video games! I do love fetish so much and it's fun! 8)

Fans of Elvira Mistress of the Dark. I support her! :wink:
mistercrou

Post by mistercrou »

:oops: :roll:
mistercrou

Post by mistercrou »

File Size:378.2 MB
Duration:00;10;10
format:MP4