Footsie with Strangers [IMPORTANT UPDATE]

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Nikoersneaker

Re: Footsie with Strangers [REVIVAL!]

Post by Nikoersneaker »

Last edited by Nikoersneaker on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

wwxx wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:37 am Looking forward to your updates. :mrgreen:
I think the problem with posting pictures has been fixed so I'm going to go ahead and start updating again :D
Nikoersneaker wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:55 pm Yes it's very exiting. During lunch my female coworker confused my leg with the foot of the table... during more one hour.
I didn't say anything....
Sometimes it's come back
YES!! this is classic footsie technique my friend. You should try and do that every time you have lunch with her.
And this reminds me This Topic isnt just for me to post stories! it's for everyone so please if you guys are into this stuff you should all post some pics and stories too!

so this week there was a good amount of finds only most of the areas were hard to take pictures in or to record but I do have a ton of stories but I guess I'll continue with some stuff from the past since I still have a ton of older stuff

So there is this girl that used to come to the library she wore like a magical girl costume, I don't really know how else to describe it.
something sort of like this.
sometimes they were pink dresses and she also had purple dresses. with these outfits she wears these mary janes, a black pair and a pink pair to match which ever outfit she wore. Both were very well worn and she rarely sat at a desk in the library except for 2 times one time she was wearing the black pair (I don't even think I have pictures of those, I'll look) she left a minute or two after I sat down. the 2nd time I sat with her she stayed a bit longer and even stretched her legs out towards me, it was in a very open area (...as always anymore) so I couldnt take too many pics, she was there with me for about 30 minutes. I did record her for about 20 seconds as well but she wasnt doing much. I was able to get a few touches in before she pulled back. She ended up keeping her legs back the whole rest of the time she was there before leaving. :cry:
I've seen her on and off the rest of the semester but she wasnt in that attire just normal clothes. Havent seen her at all lately.
enjoy, and please you guys feel free to post up some stories and pics of your own, I've been trying to invite my footsie YT friends here as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

So I still have some older content to post but I wanted to post up pictures from the growing converse epidemic.
It seems that chucks have taken over as the go to women's foot wear. I would complain because they arent a hot pair of flats or heels. But I see them so often and footsie with them works out mostly that I become hooked on playing footsie with them now.

Here are a few highlights. in my next few posts I'll tell the stories behind each of these pictures as well as more pics. You guys can request which one you want to hear 1st or I'll just go down the line.

enjoy, footsie fans! :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Would love to hear story about last pic or black lows with blue socks. Amazing captures! Have you gotten to smell any shoes lately, or spit in them?
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

finfan1 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:05 pm Would love to hear story about last pic or black lows with blue socks.
Sorry for the lack of a great story with these two. these were both a case of bad luck I'm afraid.
1st we'll start with the girl in the last pic.
1.JPG
So this was a day where I wasn't really having any luck finding a footsie mate. Before I sat down she had her legs stretched out in the direction I was sitting because there is another girl sitting on the other side.
2.JPG
After I sit down she moves her legs to the other side, she then left soon after. The girl was kind of pretty she wasnt bad looking, long dark hair latina.

Now for the girl in the blue socks, another example of bad luck I'm afraid.
1.JPG
So this girl usually sits in this area. She is a nice brunette kind of nerdy. She is very active this is the only time I was able to sit with her though.
2.JPG
As you can see she was wearing two different socks
3.JPG
Not surprisingly she never outstretched her legs towards me, she stayed for a while but it was hard to take anymore candids as I was in the open.

I have some good stories linked to the girls in the gray chucks. a lot of those girls outstretched their legs for some footsie action.
finfan1 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:05 pm Amazing captures! Have you gotten to smell any shoes lately, or spit in them?
I havent really done much spitting as of late, the last one was a few months back. there is this asian girl who likes to kick her shoes off for extended periods of time. I have sat with her two times the 2nd time I was able to pull it off, but the 1st time was very tricky. She sits in an area where I can be spotted grabbing her shoe very quickly so I couldnt take pics of me spitting the loogie in her shoe as I had to do it quick and drop it back under the table.
1.JPG
2.JPG
She mainly likes to sit with her legs up in the chair. at this point I was trying to reach her shoes with my feet but couldnt. This was the 1st time I sat with her. I was able to move one of them but not very far mainly because of the bottoms, they gripped the floor very well. When she does put her legs back down she enjoys shoeplay. If only she wore flats! :cry:
3.JPG
Her shoe play is very wild. I couldnt stay long that day but knew I'd see her again. When I do see her again is when I'm able to accomplish my goal.
4.JPG
This time around she wore different shoes. They were also easy for me to reach this time.
5.JPG
So I was able to get the left one. I had to do this quick and I was shaking. I leaned over to quickly pick it up, I didnt have time to sniff it or anything I had a loogie already charged it wasn't a huge wad but it was enough, I spit it in the heel cup of her sneaker, I went to tilt it forward so it could slide down into the toe area but I heard someone coming and quickly dropped the shoe and moved it foward with my foot. at this point I paniced even more because I thought for sure she would see the spit in her shoe and feel it.
6.JPG
That wasnt the case. not even 6 minutes later she moved her legs down to find her shoes and dipped into them.
.... no reaction....
so I took a pic. and when I say no reaction I mean like.. she didnt even shoeplay like she usually does it was just like.. nothing.
7.JPG
she then slid her feet in all the way and used her finger to pull up the backs and she crossed her legs but still no other movements. after that she got up and went to the rest room. At this point I knew what she was going to do, and maybe I've been caught.
8.JPG
When she gets back she kicks off her shoes again but now keeps them closer to her.
9.JPG
I've seen her a few more times after this but never sat with her as everytime now she has her shoes off and completely to the side of her chair and out in the open.
Hope you enjoyed that, I may not be doing that again any time soon but if I do I'll have to be more careful.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow that's great! Love that you spit loogies in their unsuspecting shoes. Shame she may have noticed. Wish the chance was presented to you to spit in some chucks or some more Vans. Your candids are top notch. That last pic is amazing as it catches her toes in her thin socks. I'd basically enjoy hearing stories related to any of your pics, but since you mentioned the grey chuck girl I'd really like to hear about that! Any sniffing take place recently?

Thanks!
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

Great photos! This last girl seems like a fan of Nike! Too bad that she spends most time kneeling on the chair :roll: .
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

finfan1 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:59 pm Wow that's great! Love that you spit loogies in their unsuspecting shoes. Shame she may have noticed. Wish the chance was presented to you to spit in some chucks or some more Vans. Your candids are top notch. That last pic is amazing as it catches her toes in her thin socks. I'd basically enjoy hearing stories related to any of your pics, but since you mentioned the grey chuck girl I'd really like to hear about that! Any sniffing take place recently?

Thanks!
Yeah, I used to do the loogie thing a lot. I backed off from doing it as of late though. I do remember years ago there was this girl in well worn brown flats and pony socks. She had her flats kicked off and I had access to them. they smell wasn't all that strong but they were very worn and soft. so I spit a loogie in both shoes. I tried to tip them so it would slide to the toe box because her flats didn't have an absorbent insole. Of course, when she slid her feet into them I quickly turned around, I noticed she quickly took them off and checked them then carried them both to the restroom. When she got back she was flinging them dry and had a paper towel wiping them off, before she put them on and left. Since then I've tried not to do that as much as I could have gotten in some serious heat.

Thanks for the compliment, and sadly no sniffing, there are more boots on campus than anything else, and girls aren't too inclined to remove them.
okay, so I'll pick the girl from the 2nd to last of the pictures 1st.
She is a very thin and pretty brunette
She is extremely wild with her feet. She doesn't stop moving and despite me sitting across from her she always outstretches her legs. I was able to get some great touches on her. Hard footsie touches as well, all the while she either didn't move, or she did move but soon after she'd have her legs stretched back out towards me as if she wanted to play more. So naturally I always answered her call and the cycle was repeated until I had to leave. On my next post, I'll talk about another of the girls in grey, or I can post up some new pics.
wwxx wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:12 pm Great photos! This last girl seems like a fan of Nike! Too bad that she spends most time kneeling on the chair :roll: .
Thanks! yeah, I haven't seen her much anymore, but I'd like to see what kinds of shoes she'll wear once the weather breaks.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

I'm sure you are all wondering about the lack of updates, other than being really busy I was just about caught by my wife. She found some pics on my phone that I recklessly didn't transfer over yet. I tried to smooth things over best I could (lucky it was only one picture). She has her suspicions but I may be off the hook for now. Also now she is very observant, in fact, I was about to play a good round of footsie today with a girl in VANS right before she walked up and almost caught me. So I still have plenty more updates and plenty more pictures. However, I have been taking less than usual as I can't forget to get them off my phone right away. My plan of action is to get maybe a used ipod or something similar to my phone to take candids this way all of the pictures aren't on my phone. I plan on selling some of the shoes I have in a secret collection as well as some of my wife's to pay for the camera. Most of my collection is flats. My wife wears flats too sometimes but hardly so I'm sure I could get away with selling some of hers without her knowing, same goes for her heels.
I'll try to keep you guys posted, and if you guys have any ideas as to what I could use in place of my phone let me know, also if you guys have any old iPod touch's or anything like that, that you would like to donate for more content here it would be much appreciated. I did have a pretty nice set up with a webcam hidden in a lunch bag but it started to fall apart.

Sorry for the delay guys, an update will be coming soon!
LickinGood

Post by LickinGood »

Webcam87 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:12 pm I'm sure you are all wondering about the lack of updates, other than being really busy I was just about caught by my wife. She found some pics on my phone that I recklessly didn't transfer over yet. I tried to smooth things over best I could (lucky it was only one picture). She has her suspicions but I may be off the hook for now. Also now she is very observant, in fact, I was about to play a good round of footsie today with a girl in VANS right before she walked up and almost caught me. So I still have plenty more updates and plenty more pictures. However, I have been taking less than usual as I can't forget to get them off my phone right away. My plan of action is to get maybe a used ipod or something similar to my phone to take candids this way all of the pictures aren't on my phone. I plan on selling some of the shoes I have in a secret collection as well as some of my wife's to pay for the camera. Most of my collection is flats. My wife wears flats too sometimes but hardly so I'm sure I could get away with selling some of hers without her knowing, same goes for her heels.
I'll try to keep you guys posted, and if you guys have any ideas as to what I could use in place of my phone let me know, also if you guys have any old iPod touch's or anything like that, that you would like to donate for more content here it would be much appreciated. I did have a pretty nice set up with a webcam hidden in a lunch bag but it started to fall apart.

Sorry for the delay guys, an update will be coming soon!
Can always put the photos in a certain storage, and even put in some accidental "shots." Also any chance of knowing when and what would be on or for sale?!