Any recommended personal sellers online for leather pumps?

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

WUIH

Any recommended personal sellers online for leather pumps?

Post by WUIH »

I posted this earlier in the shoe cumming forum, but maybe I should have tried here first.

Hi, I am seeing that most of you have some really great high heel leather pumps to cum and may have found someone to buy from in other cases. Are there any favorite sellers out in Ebay, Poshmark, or Mercari that you recommend to check that have some worn or creased black leather heel pumps to get? If you have a link to a pair to check that would be great. I will try to do some searching and see what I find to share back for anything good but wanted to ask the group first if there are some favorite sellers that are recommended for having the best, thanks.