Well worn cummed New Rocks for sale.

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

B00T-SLAVE

Well worn cummed New Rocks for sale.

Post by B00T-SLAVE »

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3280243891

These amazing sexy, 100% leather New Rock Panzers have a beautiful history. And are currently owned by a beautiful goddess among women. She has had these boots since 2012 and I have been lucky enough to have the privilege of being able to borrow them on multiple occasions, for a price of course. Privileges like that are not free. They have been cummed on more times than I can count by myself, but have always been returned to her spotless and thoroughly clean.

This is a eBay listing so do not waste her time, do not message her with disgusting requests to feed your needs. Open your wallets not your pants. These boots deserve a worthy home and direct attention. She is a reliable ebayer with positive feedback.