Celeb shoes

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

hetero sissy boy

Celeb shoes

Post by hetero sissy boy »

Have some for sale , the real thing with lifetime guarantee (models and actresses) , serious inquiries only (no "I'll buy it for 20$ !" , real stuff is not dirt cheap , these are from legit/long established movie prop companies - never buy w/o lifetime guarantee !)

Paypal and registered mail only. Send pm for more info.
sl77

Re: Celeb shoes

Post by sl77 »

I have Rebecca Romain stamos’ Converse from the punisher movie with a certificate of authenticity if you or anyone is interested.
green23

Post by green23 »

Hello,
How did you go about contacting them? I'm interested in getting some shoes from celebrities
sl77

Post by sl77 »

I got Rebecca Romain stamos chucks off of eBay after the movie came out. The production company was auctioning off all of the wardrobe and props.