hey guys I'm ashlee!

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

green23

Re: hey guys I'm ashlee!

Post by green23 »

Hello,
Do you have any well worn flats or very smelly shoes?
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

Do u have any Nikes for sell or sandals like the ones u have on?
turk671

Post by turk671 »

how much do you charge please?
Thrills

Post by Thrills »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:29 pm How about a pointy pump going toe first into your pussy or ass??
Hi, if you send me your most worn smelly shoes I'll fill them up with fresh cum and mail them back to you to sell.
Leg me know if you are interested or not..
thedaeru

Post by thedaeru »

ashleexx wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:09 pm hey guys, I'm ash I'm new here! my ex was on here or maybe he still is :evil: I am 27 and i have a foot fetish much like you :D I'll post some pics! i have a few pics and videos and i love making them! im selling videos and pictures of what ever you want me to do! and i mean anything! can verify pics and videos by putting a date and name in them but I gurantee youll know its me :twisted: i love shoe play, foot play, peeing, wet shoes, cummed shoes, toy play, i have a variety of shoes! heels, sneakers, flats, sandals, flip flops, id love to chat with you all and share some fun and stories! dont be shy!
Ash x
Peeing? Would you pee in naughty places or in some shoes?