Cabin Crew Shoes

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Maxmax

Cabin Crew Shoes

Post by Maxmax »

Hi everybody, just discovered a new website selling Flight Attendant pumps and nylon:

--> https://www.mylittleblackshoe.com

I will try to order something there and will make a short report of the experience. :D
aerton

Re: Cabin Crew Shoes

Post by aerton »

I'm guessing this is the new website from the women who had heelsfromthesky. Hopefully the shoes are genuinely smelly and worn and fun to play with. Let us know what you find out if you get a pair!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Funny, she offers the Swiss cabin crew heels ( the ones for 150 CHF) on Facebook for 60£

The shoes look nice and a pair of well worn cabin crew shoes are a dream, but not for that price. At least not for me.
Also well worn with a dirty insole doesn’t mean that they smell. Some dirty well worn shoes I got on eBay didn’t had a smell at all :-(. ... I guess that’s when the shoes are made of good quality leather
Maxmax

Post by Maxmax »

Ok, I decided to order following pumps, the Dior Piton from the ladies website: https://www.mylittleblackshoe.com

They look very tasty, smelly and worn, what do you think?
Nice contact with Alessia from the website, very good first impression. Ok they make it for one purpose only: MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. But I know it and if you're ready to pay the price, personally I don't mind. So I then paid about USD155 (CHF 150) and should receive them in 5 to 10 days. Update follows :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aerton

Post by aerton »

Hopefully they are truely well worn and smelly. I couldn't bring myself to pay that kind of money on the chance that they'd weren't what was advertised. Hopefully they are genuine. Good luck and waiting to see the update!
aerton

Post by aerton »

Richie wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:41 pm Funny, she offers the Swiss cabin crew heels ( the ones for 150 CHF) on Facebook for 60£

The shoes look nice and a pair of well worn cabin crew shoes are a dream, but not for that price. At least not for me.
Also well worn with a dirty insole doesn’t mean that they smell. Some dirty well worn shoes I got on eBay didn’t had a smell at all :-(. ... I guess that’s when the shoes are made of good quality leather
What Facebook page are you talking about?
Maxmax

Post by Maxmax »

Dear All,

Finally I got them, my beautiful Dior Piton Pumps that I bought for about 130€ on the ladies's website www.mylittleblackshoe.com and I have to say that I'm totally satisfied. I was in contact with one of her, very friendly. She told me she sell's also her private pumps, this is why I bought the Dior. After about 12 days I got the package by mail (tracked). The shoes are just delicious and sexy as hell. They smell after worn leather as well as after a very sweet and feminine fragrance. As you can see on the pictures, they're quite dirty and after tasting them, it was quite salty a good sign of wear. I could really imagine this 24 years old little whore, walking in them and knowing the effect she produces on us. I then really exploded in one of the pumps, it was just like OMG.

So the overview now: yes the ladies sell their pumps at a very high price and basically they just want our money and they know it, but in the end though, it was totally worth it, it's totally a win-win situation as the quality meets the expectations. We should give them a chance because what they do is quite unique. Hope this helps you. Happy Weekend, returning to my smelly pumps now, I need to work on the second one :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

Website down.