FS: Wife's Heels

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Trashman8

FS: Wife's Heels

Post by Trashman8 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:59 am

Greetings. I've been selling worn shoes here for awhile through regular posts and PM contact (to those who have purchased shoes from me, thank you again for your patronage) and have a few pairs left to sell.

Terms:
Shipping within the USA ONLY.
Payment via PayPal ONLY. (no special BS, pay as normal, I'll eat the fees and you are protected)
Shoes are shipped via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box fully tracked and insured. (completely discreet)
I ship within 48 hours of payment.
Original boxes are NOT INCLUDED, generally I don't have them.

If you are seriously interested in a purchase, simply PM me, I will get back to you ASAP. However PLEASE respond to my reply in a timely fashion. Unless we have something worked out and are moving forward with payment, I will not hold anything for anyone. If you're buying more than one pair (or want to make an offer for a combination of shoes or everything), speak up as soon as possible and we can figure something out.

Up For Sale:

Candie's Classic Black Pumps, Size 9.5. These belong to my wife. Worn maybe once or twice, not a ton of wear honestly. These have been cummed a few times (as seen here), but wiped out each time and cleaned. A great classic stiletto.

$35 SHIPPED.

Shot005-A.jpg
Shot005-B.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

PM if interested, simple as that - but be ready to respond and ready to pay.

Thanks for your interest!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Trashman8 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Trashman8

Re: FS: Wife's Heels and Bitchy Vietnamese Neighbor's Thrashed Shoes

Post by Trashman8 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:59 am

Bump for a new pair added. I ship fast! You could be fucking these shoes in only a few days!!

Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:01 am

Last push here before I clean some things out - If you're interested in a pair, PM me as soon as possible.

Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:34 am

Two more days then these are heading out locally. If interested in a purchase, PM me by Tuesday morning.

Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:32 am

Last call, these go out tomorrow.

Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Top two pair sold and shipped! If you're interested in the others, PM me and be ready to purchase!

Trashman8

Re: FS: Wife's Heels

Post by Trashman8 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:34 pm

Another pair sold and shipped, currently only one left. PM me if interested!