Looking for well worn shoes to purchase (malta)

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

youngcrossdresser :3

Looking for well worn shoes to purchase (malta)

Post by youngcrossdresser :3 »

Well hey, My Name is chloee and i am 20 year old transgender woman who happens to have a huge shoes and feet fetish (something that is obvious being here lol) but anyway basically i was wondering if any of you were willing to sell me their used shoes plus maybe extra item such as panties/tights/stocking/ ? i'm willing to negotiate what items i'll get and how much i'll pay for them. they must be delivered to malta though

and the only reason im here begging for shoes is because i can't manage to find used shoes . it true i stumbles upon three women on facebook that were into selling me their shoes but one was 17 and i didn't want to risk it. the other one offer two shoes but she said she talk to me tommorrow hasn't replied and the other we are discussing the terms and thing are going smoothly at-least but what amazing is that these girls the three of them are smoking hot. plus the 17 year old is turning 18 in October so when October come i'll message her again and we can starting the negotiating again

beside that i tried on maltese site call maltapark that found me no one

and i went to ebay and basically found a lot of used shoes but personally i like talking to the seller to sort out the term and to make her see that i will use it for more then just wear and for her to not actually wash it . i also started asking for extra items like panties/stocking/rtights/pictures /ect . but then i learned that ebay actually read the messages and can get the seller shoes removed . and when i learned that i started sending them messaging stating that it unsafe to talk on ebay and that they should send me an email on my email and wrote it down plus in the bottom i wrote should be open minded to ideas and basically stating that it nothing too weird. i'm sure i sent over 50 messages on ebay and none of them replied NONE ! Now i don't know if ebay was auto deleting my question maybe and they didn;'t receive anything or that maybe i scared them off by stating i wanted them to be open minded and all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flyboy

Re: Looking for well worn shoes to purchase (malta)

Post by Flyboy »

What size do you have?

I'm not selling any shoes though.
but if your asking what size i want well
personally i wear size 39/40 so if they could be the same size as the size i wear it would be better
but honestly the size doesn't matter it could be any size as long as it belong to someone who over 18 :)
Flyboy

Post by Flyboy »

I might have some pairs that would interest you - what type of shoes are you looking for (flats, pumps, boots)?

I'm interested in anything that has a strong scent of women feet <3
the more worn the better :) if you want you can private messege me and we can continue this their or by email address which would be better <3
Sharp0

Post by Sharp0 »

I have a few pairs I'm willing to sell, they are all very well worn! And amazing smells! No fun play with them never came in just wanted them to sniff and I cum in another pair whilst smelling them.

The pair that I cum in aren't for sale
If you check my post on here I put it up dismorning

!!High Heels!! Australia only
( I will post over seas )
$15 for postage

i will check out your post and reply to you there if interested ?
tramilton

Post by tramilton »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flyboy

Post by Flyboy »

Are you still looking for shoes/boots?