Girlfriends well worn flats, pumps and more!

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mwar7324

Girlfriends well worn flats, pumps and more!

Post by mwar7324 »

Hi all, i've managed to rescue some of my girlfriends shoes from the trash pile and thought i'd see if anyone wants them on here, she's a size 5/6, and they're all well worn,
When she goes out i'll try and get some pictures, i have saved 3 pairs of flats, two well worn light fragrance, one pair very well worn used for dancing! a pair of pumps and i'm even selling some Converse which i found roadside which smell fucking amazing, i must of got them within an hour or two of them being off this girls feet! Well worn with that awesome foot smell, puctures to follow!

Comment for interest then PM for details
LolRifl

Re: Girlfriends well worn flats, pumps and more!

Post by LolRifl »

Interested in the converse can I see pics
ukshoecummer

Post by ukshoecummer »

Hi I’m intrested in the flats if you pictures
Thanks
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

Just trying to figure out how to upload from my phone
Email me at super.satan@hotmail.co.uk and it'll be alot quicker and easier!
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

Please PM for email details, i'm not paying to download forum runner and i don't have access to a laptop to upload on here
Thanks
youngcrossdresser :3

Post by youngcrossdresser :3 »

I check on that site before but i honestly thought the asking price was totally insane when you can buy 2 pairs of ,two used thongs and pair of tight included picture for 45 euros lol
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

LolRifl wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:54 pm Interested in the converse can I see pics
Please either email me or PM me and i shallenail you pictures, they smell absolutely amazing and are well worth it!
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

youngcrossdresser :3 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:00 am I check on that site before but i honestly thought the asking price was totally insane when you can buy 2 pairs of ,two used thongs and pair of tight included picture for 45 euros lol
???
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

ukshoecummer wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:27 pm Hi I’m intrested in the flats if you pictures
Thanks
Please either email me or PM me and i shall email you lots of photo's :)