WORN SHOES For Sale Or Trade

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

highheels lover

WORN SHOES For Sale Or Trade

Post by highheels lover »

Hi, Was wondering if there is anyone out there interested in a bunch of worn womens shoes ? I Have A Collection { Large In Size] And A Bunch Of Different Size Will Sell As Many as You Would Like And Or Trade For Flight Attendant Shoes Or Worn Panties & Pantyhose..I Do Not Have Any Pics That Could Be Uploaded Sorry I don,t have Camera..But THere Are Pumps, Open toed , sandals wedges some mules...Or If I Don,t Get Rid Of Them I Am Just Going to Have A Big Bon fire With THEM..
Ruby slippers

Re: WORN SHOES For Sale Or Trade

Post by Ruby slippers »

Any size 11 or 12?
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Any sneakers?
tbaletic

Post by tbaletic »

Hi
Do You have some 9 or 10 EU

Best regards
mikefly

Post by mikefly »

You need to get a comera from someone otherwise this won't work. I have much to swap if you want. I am interested in high strappy wedges.
DON'T CUM!!!! YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR HIGHEST SEXUAL POTENTIAL:
https://youtu.be/h_ndudCHbmg