Are you intested?

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Snakebite

Are you intested?

Post by Snakebite »

Hi, i buy new shoes from many places. I live any king«d of woman shoes, like ballerinas, flat or heeled sandals, gladiators, boots and some platforms. I hate rubber boots, seakers and any kind of sportfootwear.
I buy and in a week i trash them to dead, including holes in the soles, insoles totaly worn out, heels trashed.
I use size 43 (9 UK, 11 US) or bigger, sometimes 42.
I serch shoes trashed in internet but is not easy, so i have the idea t "Work" them and sell to anyone with big foot
Anybody interested to buy?
How much can you are able to offer?

All the shoes will be phografed before and after treatement, to prove they are new, but in the wost condition you can imagine.
I do not cum in the ever, I only use them until died, capable to use at home only.

Please send me feedback, thank you