Adidas and Pumas for sale

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Salvagedrover

Adidas and Pumas for sale

Post by Salvagedrover »

Downsizing my collection since 1994. Mostly Adidas and puma models, most are virgins and something I simply displayed while "doing something else" so to speak. Message me with specific requests and offers, and I'll see what I can do. These are all original shoes all worn, well, mostly worn by girls all over North America and some from Germany and the UK. Many have a story and even accompanying pictures, some are from older women and some are from lesbians. Let me know what you're looking for and your budget, so neither of us wastes the other's time. PayPal is fine, once the funds clear, I just have about 8 huge tubs filled and need to cut that in half ideally. -D
SneakerSlut

Re: Adidas and Pumas for sale

Post by SneakerSlut »

hey can I see what you have to offer?
Salvagedrover

Post by Salvagedrover »

What are you looking for specifically? Sizes, colors, styles? I have quite a few pairs I'm selling.
shoes_fetish

Post by shoes_fetish »

i’m looking for puma’s. Any color size 9-10 US
I love day to day shoes, heels, booties, flats, sneakers...
Join me on Kik! : shoes_fetish