Mistress Persephone Selling Used Heels and Boots

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

MsPersephone

Mistress Persephone Selling Used Heels and Boots

Post by MsPersephone »

I am all out of room! I need to clear space because my collections are out of hand. Items from my shoe collection that I am offering for direct sale at ridiculous prices in less than perfect condition and priced to sell. Email me directly at mistresspersephone2000 at yahoo for info and purchase. Please do not PM me here. All items will be removed once sold. If they are up, they are still available.

There are photos and descriptions in this gallery I created at my facebook page. I have priced these to go!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/queenofhade ... 5440129876

I have many more pairs so if you don;t see something there, contact me and I might have what you need. The more you buy, the more likely I am to give you a deal. the less you buy the less you should expect to haggle. :D

Mistress Persephone