Keds?

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

GoddessBetsy

Keds?

Post by GoddessBetsy »

Hi there, foot boys!

So, I've been selling on ebay my footwear (amongst other goodies;), but I discovered this site and have enjoyed reading all the different topics and seeing the nice community here. So, instead of putting up a pair on auction, I thought I'd give you boys and girls first dibs at this pair. They are leather Keds. Super worn for years. Check out the pictures. PM me your bids and I'll take the highest bidder and send them there! Let me know if you have any questions as well. Thanks! <3

xox
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GoddessBetsy

Re: Keds?

Post by GoddessBetsy »

No interest at all ? :( I guess nobody here likes Keds?
Hoopster

Post by Hoopster »

Can I see the soles please? Thank you
GoddessBetsy

Post by GoddessBetsy »

As requested! :) Interested? :)

Also, you should ask permission before posting on another site, you know? :P I'm not mad, just for future reference. :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hoopster

Post by Hoopster »

Oh I'm sorry! They were just too hot not to share :)
What size are you? Any other pictures of you wearing them?
GoddessBetsy

Post by GoddessBetsy »

size 8. you interested or not?
GoddessBetsy

Post by GoddessBetsy »

Since no one on here is interested, I posted them on ebay. Check it out and bid if you're interested. Thanks!
xox

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161377335945?ss ... 1555.l2649
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

I’m way late on this! They look so sexy! I wish I could smell that sweaty leather:(
ilovefeetandheels

Post by ilovefeetandheels »

I love keds. Are they still for sale by any chance?